[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ban Appeal - User Stifler
Im wondering if i can get my ban lifted as i didnt mean to crash the server by spawning a dupe i wont do it again
Thanks John

IGN: Stifler
ill look into it for you

Darkstream was the banning admin i have requested his input on this then a dissension will be made
[Image: war.gif]

[Image: 76561197978204513.png]

MjSpecter - 15-11-03:53 -- I just did Wendy's cashier... hard for first time
Johnb32xq, I saw the console. it said you were spawning a prop repeatedly, and then the server crashed. But, ill give you a second chance. Its possible i made a mistake. If i did, Im sorry.
"Where da hood at?!"
~Dark
Dark the "Spam" would have been the adv dupe creating the props required, when a dupe spawns it logs each part of the dupe as a single prop, so if i made a house out of 50 trains you would see a "Spam" in your console of 50 trains being spawned
[Image: war.gif]

[Image: 76561197978204513.png]

MjSpecter - 15-11-03:53 -- I just did Wendy's cashier... hard for first time
Oh........ Okay then so i screwed up. But yeah, The ban is to be undone. I don't think i can unban, but next time im on the server, i wil try unban him(if he isn't already unbanned when i get there).

Stifler, I'm sorry.
"Where da hood at?!"
~Dark

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon