[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Serious Issue
Hello Community Members,

I am here to regretfully tell you that I have no idea if I will be able to afford the next server bill. I payed this months bill and we have until November 8th until the next bill comes around. It's not that I just don't want to pay the bill, I really have no money. I spent the money I'm supposed to use on food to pay the server bill and have been only eating one meal a day for the last week. I wont bore you with any other details but that is how much I love this community. I would rather starve then see this amazing community of great members die.

I'm not telling you guys to give me money. I know that a lot of other people out there are having financial trouble. I'm just asking that if you love this community as much as I do and can spare a little money then please donate. The server bill costs $80 every month (not including the other costs).

Now, you don't get nothing for donating. When you donate you get Donation status on the forums as well as the servers. This comes with perks. We are currently working out all the perks of donating on the servers and once completed I will edit this post with more information about it.

How do I donate?
When you first visit http://www.Sithous.com at the bottom of the page there is a Paypal Donation button. We only accept donations via paypal. Just click the button and follow through the steps. There should be a field to put in comments, put your username and any other information in there and I will make sure to upgrade your user to Donation status.
NO DONATIONS GO TO ME, THEY ARE ALL USED TO PAY COMMUNITY EXPENSES.

I am sorry everyone, I wont even put ads on the website. I wouldn't be making this post if I didn't think it was necessary.
[Image: lane_change.gif]
i might be able to donate $20 next week or maybe even $30!
I can see what i can do, I may not be able to do much, but if i can do anything I'll try to get you at the very least 20$ the most is 40$ or maybe even 50$ idk.
[Image: auolpd1bb91.png]
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- Ohhh, I do the cashier at Wendy's every sat,sun and mon.
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- It's a soft job now.
I'll see if I can't help out. I think a donor-funded community will stick together much better than an owner-funded one. It will give us all root to the fact that we have an investment in Sithous.
Well, I would probably donate to, Without the Fact that I cannot, because of Moneyissues ;/
(10-11-2012, 06:28 AM)Forim Wrote: I'll see if I can't help out. I think a donor-funded community will stick together much better than an owner-funded one. It will give us all root to the fact that we have an investment in Sithous.
I completely agree. Even if you donate only $1 it still helps keep this community going.

(10-11-2012, 12:44 PM)Deathclaw99 Wrote: Well, I would probably donate to, Without the Fact that I cannot, because of Moneyissues ;/
Like I said, I understand that people are having money issues like myself. So that is perfectly fine Deathclaw.
(10-11-2012, 12:44 PM)Deathclaw99 Wrote: Well, I would probably donate to, Without the Fact that I cannot, because of Moneyissues ;/

Same Here, Moneyissues and the lack of a paypal account.
If you dwell on what was, you'll be blind as to what is. But you can always learn from what was to make what is better.
-XiaoXiaoMan

[Image: 76561198047427978.png]
(10-11-2012, 03:06 PM)Nero35 Wrote: and the lack of a paypal account.

Paypal accounts are free and don't require anything to create ( I own 2 of them ). I think you can pay using just credit card also without a paypal account.
You know... When I see this... I want to change what my money will go to when I get a job. I'll see what I can do, once I get a job. Right now, I cannot donate anything. But, I know, once I get a job... Well, I will definitely donate to this place. I've been here quite a while, as well, and I would hate to see it all disappear. Hell, I don't think I'd know what to do. .w.

Anyway, it's about time I pitched in, so, please, allow me to get a job, and... I'll try as much as I can to help keep this place up. You, hang in there Sky, and if you ever need to stop paying the server bill, you put your well-being first. If it's really starving you... That's not healthy, bro. We all love you, and I don't think any of us would blame you if you needed to drop the servers so you could live. It seems reasonable to me. Like I said, though, I'll try to help once I get a job.
[Image: 76561198037112080.png]
I don't know if you can or not, but I recommend keeping donation records so that we can compile statistics later. Just a thought.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon