4 7.41%
Not Demigods
7.41%
4 7.41%
Total 54 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Plugin Base for 1.4
We've had a thread up for a while now and I feel it's time to vote on which plugin(s) will be on the server as our base plugin.

Please note two things: No two of the same type of plugin will be used (If we have Towny, we automatically will not have Factions, etc.). A base plugin is a plugin designed to keep users active and striving for something even after they have a grand mansion or all diamond equipment. It gives them something to do with all that stuff they got.

The options such as "Not Towny" are not votes for the other plugin. They are votes against a plugin. For example: A vote of Towny-1, Not Towny-2, Factions-3, Not Factions-4 would result in neither of the plugins being used.

Now, I leave it up to you to decide the fate of our 1.4 world. The following are my personal views. You can post your own views below, just don't start a debate, please, or I'll start deleting posts.

I'm going to vote down Towny and Factions because the 1.3 world was (and is) doing great without them. We haven't had any griefing problems since "The Great Fire of Cobbletorch" and that was fixed quite quickly. I really like a player to be able to build anywhere, but having one's own ungriefable property is also nice. Vote there how you wish. I'm going to vote up Heroes and down mcMMO. We've had mcMMO too much in our history and it's just too simple for my liking. It makes your activities a bit more rewarding, but you're not really working for anything other than saying that you've mined the most ore or have beaten the most mobs with your sword. Heroes makes the game 3-dimensional, giving you important class-picking choices that will make your experience far different from someone else's. I've already downloaded a Heroes class pack if we go down this route and may implement it in the 1.3 world so we can test it if Heroes gets enough votes. A lot of people were disappointed in the 1.2.5 world when we got rid of Heroes, so I'm giving them a change to bring it back. I'm going to vote up Demigods and down Gods. Gods, yet again, was 2-dimensional. Click a sign every half hour and refrain from doing a few activities and you might see a small benefit. Back on the Falreon server I used to play on, Demigods gave it life. You never kept your surplus goods, you were constantly sacrificing and building grand structures for your god so that you would become more powerful. This, combined with Heroes, might make a good combination. However, I think Demigods also tampers with HP like Heroes does, so I might need to run them together on my test server to see if they fight.

Those are just my views. I want your decisions to influence the future of the Sithous Minecraft server!

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon