[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[ACCEPTED] Darkstream's Admin Application.
Thumbs Up 
*Name in game: NinjaDemonFlames

*Usual playtime: On weekends im usually on my pc all day, Ill be on the server for at least 5 hours unless something pops up.
On weekdays, im on the pc for about 6-10 hours, ill be on the server for at least 3 hours unless something pops up.

*Why do you want admin?
So i can help the server, Prevent spam, rdm, Spawnkillers, anyone that Doesn't obey the rules really. I love to help people, and going on a server giving advice, Building things, And showing others how to do things just makes my day.

*Will you be active on the forums?
At least on once a day for about 30 minutes.
If something pops up and i cant get on, Ill try to make it up somehow.

*Why do you think you will be a good admin?
Ive been admin on multiple other servers(They said i was great[Their words not mine]). I know how to use commands correctly. I don't abuse. Im usually Extremely nice to everyone even when im getting Rdm'ed or spawnkilled. i don't like to fight with anyone. if someone asks a question, i usually respond to it quickly. And if you need help, I'm there.
"Where da hood at?!"
~Dark
My only major problem is that this application is your first post. I can see that you've spent a decent amount of time online in the short time that you've been a member, but with no posts besides this one. You are welcomed and encouraged to participate in discussions on the forums Wink

Since the Guidelines for applying are a copy-paste from the Terraria section, I'll have to see if stuff like pictures of your creations still apply to GMod, but like I said to driftkingjoker, it can't hurt to show off your skills.

Other than that, from what I can tell, you seem like you'd be a fine Admin, but I'm not going to vouch for anyone that I haven't played with.
Shouts to world peace, and the shit we yearn for.
Sometimes I worry that we only hurry to earn more.
Sometimes I worry that we only hurry to hustle.
Forgetting why we love, and all this beautiful struggle.
we are sorry but this may not be accepted untill 1 week if you are paitent then skylord will post his opinions
[Image: Rhino-warthog-fruity-pebbles.gif?]

"Am I the only one with out a quote?"
-Altrive
(10-03-2012, 05:36 PM)Altrive Wrote: we are sorry but this may not be accepted untill 1 week if you are paitent then skylord will post his opinions

Does that mean i need to Repost this in a week? or do i just wait?
"Where da hood at?!"
~Dark
it means you just have to wait~
[Image: Rhino-warthog-fruity-pebbles.gif?]

"Am I the only one with out a quote?"
-Altrive
(10-03-2012, 05:40 PM)Altrive Wrote: it means you just have to wait~

Ah. Okay then.
"Where da hood at?!"
~Dark
I made him a temp admin in the mean time. Temp admins are just to see if they are going to be a good admin. They can't do much but can still help watch over the server. So far DarkStream has proved to be a good player. Only reason I let him try out temp admin was because I played last night and today with him and he knows what he is doing. But I and others should continue watching over him and make sure he is well suited for the job.

We wont be able to make you a complete full admin until the week of membership has been completed.
[Image: lane_change.gif]
Granted. He knows what he is doing (you can tell by his hours on gmod and just by having a good convo with him).

Closing thread. This is a little late: Welcome to the Sithous Admin Club!
[Image: lane_change.gif]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon