Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Darkmoon Legion
Darkmoon Legion

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR79-WIXM_ipBuwtextmMQ...puTKIMuGig]
This clan is Mine and Mj's. We are not disclosing anything but the basics about it. So don't ask us about it.

What: The clan is two basic parts, an inner circle and the outer ring. The inner circle is secret, but the outer ring is warriors, mages, and the like. Our clan has two ideals, Stealth and Honor. Mj and I will accept members provided that they have higher-end gear, and they must earn our trust.

The Rules:
1.) Respect everyone in the clan. Respect to outsiders is highly recommended.
2.) We, the leaders, always have the last decision in clan matters. Normal members do not have permission to alter the clan's status in war/peace.
3.) Uphold our two ideals, Honor and Stealth.
The consequences of breaking the rules cannot be disclosed. So don't ask.

The Uniform: At this time we don't require specific gear, as long as you can hold your own in a fight. This may change to a full or partial uniform, but at a later date.

The Members:
Masters- Keladry, MjSpecter
Reapers- Shadoheart
Guardians- ~
Warriors- Deathclaw99
All the Members: Keladry, MjSpecter (Founders), Shadoheart, Deathclaw99

Do not quote this.
I'm not a real bird.
don't tell anyone D:

[Image: h6DEF218C]

Very amusing..i'd like to join sir and madam...
[Image: auolpd1bb91.png]
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- Ohhh, I do the cashier at Wendy's every sat,sun and mon.
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- It's a soft job now.
May I ask what is amusing about the new clan? Oh and yes, you may join. Mj and I just decided on that xD However, for other people we might develop some questions....
I'm not a real bird.
don't tell anyone D:

Well, wellll.... This may aquire some serious Assistance from the Shadows of the world, as with it, I would want to guide this Group to Riches and might
It's amsuing because of how you base it...the inner and outer secrets and combat..it amuses me.
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- Ohhh, I do the cashier at Wendy's every sat,sun and mon.
Hmm fine enough. So you wanna join Deathclaw? I think we trust you enough. So you are now in the clan. =)
I'm not a real bird.
don't tell anyone D:

(09-28-2012, 12:52 AM)Deathclaw99 Wrote: Well, wellll.... This may aquire some serious Assistance from the Shadows of the world, as with it, I would want to guide this Group to Riches and might

Welp, might and riches or not, you are in! But leave the guiding to us, you just do what is necessary.
Don't mess with ANARCHY!

[Image: tt4wO.gif]

- MjSpeCter
Thank you for your trust, My Lord.
Reaper? >Big Grin I get to destory a race or two once evey 50,000 years!
Indeed.
I'm not a real bird.
don't tell anyone D:

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon