4 18.18%
Softcore Server
27.27%
6 27.27%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Another Poll
I see what you are saying Forim, but I still think it should be less than 24 hours, maybe 2-4 hours. This was there can be multiple battles in a day or rebuild for the next day.

Just gotta stare at them votes O.O
Don't mess with ANARCHY!

[Image: tt4wO.gif]

- MjSpeCter
@ShadoHeart: The point of item loss is to make it a pain. It's too easy to cap out in Minecraft and we all know it. Adding the fear of losing all you hold dear keeps you on your toes.

@MjSpecter: We can do some non-poll opinion taking later if semi-hardcore pulls through.
If we keep items on death, I'm putting the difficulty on hard, just FYI.
I know I am late, but in my opinion if the server turns out like the community has voted there is 0 difficulty in it. Dying is no longer a problem, there is no need to make weapons, and there is little point in pvp, so basically we have turned this server into a softcore server so I would like to ask to please reconsider this vote.
[Image: 76561198051960325.png]
Everyone will die one day.
I just plan on deserving it.
This poll has expired, I believe. However, you may call a new poll in the user poll section of this forum.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon