[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Real Life Shit.
The Now : So I'm currently madly in love with my girlfriend, Hannah. She's extremely beautiful, intelligent, outgoing, nice, and generous.

The Problem : Recently there was a girl who just moved here from Cali and her name is Katie, delightful eh? But heres the thing. She's even more beautiful, intelligent, etc. And I found out the other day she really likes me and I like her as well.

The (Hopefully) Solution : You guys should know you're all like family to me an I feel as if I can come to all of you needing advice. So that is what I ask of you, advice.

Sorry I brought my problem to the forums but I don't know what to do.

Please help.
Loyalty is key. Hannah doesn't deserve that fate, especially if it ends up not working out between you and Katie, because then you'll have neither. That is my advice, sir. If you'd like to talk some more, message me on Skype.
Loyalty, bro. Like Forim said... It's better to stick with someone you love, and you're a hundred percent sure she loves you, as well, rather than date the other, have it not work out, and end up with neither of them. Then you'll feel like a dumbass, bro.

And, if you're really madly in love with your girlfriend, keep her, man. .w.
[Image: 76561198037112080.png]
I never mentioned it but Hannah isn't very..apreciative of what I do for her
Oh..in that case test her, get her something very nive (note: not expensive just nice) and see what she does. this is what a plan to find this out would look like. either that or she might think your just suffocating her with gifts?
[Image: auolpd1bb91.png]
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- Ohhh, I do the cashier at Wendy's every sat,sun and mon.
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- It's a soft job now.
I dont give her gifts like, weekly, but when it's a special occasion of Im feeling generous I will
Oh okay then well in that case...hmm
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- Ohhh, I do the cashier at Wendy's every sat,sun and mon.
If she doesn't appreciate you, tell her that. If she denies it, tell her she doesn't show it enough. If she loves you, she'll change for you.
Also, Legit, your sig is really annoying.
(08-24-2012, 06:46 AM)Forim Wrote: If she doesn't appreciate you, tell her that. If she denies it, tell her she doesn't show it enough. If she loves you, she'll change for you.
Also, Legit, your sig is really annoying.

Alright alright i'll change it.
Ironically, after I mentioned the "not appreciating" thing, she dumped me.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon