[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sithous dead? Wanna change it?
Yes we learned a long time ago this place is practically dead. We are all like "we need more members, yada yada yada" wanna know why we arent getting members? is because you guys dont do anything about it. why are other places getting more people? because people are doing something to keep it like that. now how are you asking? easy and i know you think this is stupid and you've heard this but, Advertising. Sky has a life dont expect him to do everything for this community he has super admins so there is no chaos if you are complaining about the lack of people then o something about it. Sponsored by sithous was dead when we did it so obviously that idea isnt going to help us. now here is what i have to say.

Forim: you have the most business out of this server. so lets abuse it now or the next thing we know this place is down in flames. register the server on here http://minecraftservers.net/
if youve done it great! time for part 2 dude. get your players to sign up on the forums. do an announcement every 15 or 30 minutes saying "go to sithous.com/forums!(until sithous.com is up) and come check our other great servers such as counter strike global offensive, killing floor, terraria!"
it can be 2 things that go off same time i dont care next thing is
do a announcement to tell them to vote for the server for more community and put the link of your serverlist spot have it so there is a reward for voting like lets say.... 12 iron ingots or 1 diamond or like 500 cash what you want to do ill probably chat with you when this post is posted. that way more people get on and more people register have it so when people log on to your server it says join sithous.com/forums!

Sky: you are the leader of this community i know your busy with finding a home or finding a job but take some time take ideas for the website that we think would be more user friendly sky main page i have 1 change instead of that world map change it to a list of servers we have running so people can see what we have~

this is how we are gonna get more activity so we better do it~

happy gaming,
Altrive
[Image: Rhino-warthog-fruity-pebbles.gif?]

"Am I the only one with out a quote?"
-Altrive
No one can register for the Sithous forums right now. This will have to wait. However, I support.
sorry i had to hit on you but MC servers are the easiest to advertise :p
sky is now going to fix the register

-Altrive
sponsored by sithous isn't dead, i sponsor sithous.com in (Almost) all of my lets plays, and i still support KoS. i put [Sithous] In my steam name and it's staying there.
If you dwell on what was, you'll be blind as to what is. But you can always learn from what was to make what is better.
-XiaoXiaoMan

[Image: 76561198047427978.png]
What does this mean, exactly? Well, to answer that, think of it this way. What's posted there is not Sithous, but it is heavily supported by Sithous.

KoS is still sithous the idea for this needs more members if we want this to work

-Altrive
The KoS is mostly dead. Until I can find my copy of Uprising, which I had foudn the other day, until it fell under my bed, again, I will not attempt to revive it. Point being: There cannot be a clan without a leader there to organize things.

No Organization = No Order

No Order = Chaos

You can see that these two play hand in hand. It would be highly unorthodox to lead a clan of a game that I technically don't own, or, don't until I find my copy. That being said, Sky is working on something, you know. Other than a house, bro. .w. And believe me, when it's done, you're gonna eat your words. I talk to my friends most of the time, especially when I played Terraria with them, that they should sign up for Sithous. We gots other stuff, too, I said. Some just aren't interested. Some did, and forgot. Either way, again, Alt, I can see where you're coming from, but... We'll start getting more traffic when Sky's done with his... "Project", I want to say...
[Image: 76561198037112080.png]
(08-23-2012, 09:46 AM)Amp Wrote: Sky is working on something, you know. Other than a house, bro. .w. And believe me, when it's done, you're gonna eat your words.
This is true. But until I get an apartment and a job I can't work much on the website. Although I still do minor additions here and there most my time has been dedicated to finding a new job and a place to live. But, I will never give up on Sithous. Even if we don't get new users we still have us and we have grown into quite a good group of friends.

(08-23-2012, 09:46 AM)Amp Wrote: We'll start getting more traffic when Sky's done with his... "Project", I want to say...
This is very true. But at this point I have no time frame on when the project will be completed. Much needs to be done and Darklight has disappeared after saying he would help with some design.

I'm working on getting this all done. In the mean time I'm going to work on getting a basic site up with just the ability to register and login to the forums. Then as I get things working in my beta area I will move them over.
[Image: lane_change.gif]
I know, I know, Sky. But, the cool thing is that once you find said things: A job, and a house, you should be able to work more on the site once you do, bro. .w.
[Image: 76561198037112080.png]
amp i know this "project"

-Altrive
(08-23-2012, 09:46 AM)Amp Wrote: The KoS is mostly dead. Until I can find my copy of Uprising, which I had found the other day, until it fell under my bed, again, I will not attempt to revive it.

My Copy of Uprising is snuggled up right next to ocarina of time 3D in my 3DS carry Case. Point Being: keep your 3DS close and your games closer, i recommend keeping it in a carry case or in your 3ds.
If you dwell on what was, you'll be blind as to what is. But you can always learn from what was to make what is better.
-XiaoXiaoMan

[Image: 76561198047427978.png]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon