[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Minecraft Server
For those of you that wish to play on a Minecraft server, you may be happy to know YayFun already has a Minecraft server. So it would be pointless to run two Minecraft's on the same system. Changes may have to be made, and I'm open to suggestions.

The server IP is yayfun.net.
I agree that it would be cannibalism to allow my server to exist, so if you like, I'll move elsewhere and take my users with me. They like what I do and that they have a say in everything and I'm just fine with that.
(07-19-2012, 06:32 PM)Forim Wrote: I agree that it would be cannibalism to allow my server to exist, so if you like, I'll move elsewhere and take my users with me. They like what I do and that they have a say in everything and I'm just fine with that.

Sure, you can move your server. I'm not stopping you. Angel
I'd like to note: I don't -want- to move it, but I will if I have to. The community has grown fond of my server and I'm not stopping if you're not willing to host it.
(07-19-2012, 09:45 PM)Forim Wrote: I'd like to note: I don't -want- to move it, but I will if I have to. The community has grown fond of my server and I'm not stopping if you're not willing to host it.

Well, currently I cannot host it. I also do not have access to your Minecraft files.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon