0 0%
I don't want a deities plugin.
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Important Poll II - Deity Plugins
After I've shown it to some of the inner circle, we've agreed that a deity (god) plugin would be interesting to have and bring a new element into the game. My trouble, however, is picking which one. This is where you guys come in. I'll spell out some pros and cons of each plugin and give you links to both so you can look even further. Once you've picked, place your vote.

Gods: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/gods/

Pros: Custom gods, simpler, gods upgrade with believers, quests.
Cons: Lack of features, lack of challenge.

Demigods: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/rpg-demigods-v1-0e-join-the-timeless-struggle-between-gods-and-titans-1-2-5r1.21186/

Pros: Much more interactivity, stat changes, multiple deities per player, better help menus, perks based on which god you pick.
Cons: Greek gods only.
Other: Must respawn at shrines only (does not have to be a shrine of your god).

But don't take my word for it. Go check the plugins out for yourselves! Post below what your opinions are!
well the thing i say about demi god is one of the powers of hera i believe is to revert a chunk of land to what it used to be... with no building. Excellent tool for griefing buildings >.<
[Image: Rhino-warthog-fruity-pebbles.gif?]

"Am I the only one with out a quote?"
-Altrive
I'll have to do some testing to confirm.
Erm.. I don't know if you were abbreviating, but I don't see any god or titan with hera in its name.
After further review, a deity plugin will not be added. i wanted to add Demigods because you had to interact with your deity, but they've changed the plugin so much now that it's difficult to use. And let's be honest, Gods has way too few features. This poll is officially closed.
i didnt get to vote Sad i would have picked gods mod because of the customizability
I would pick Demigods, cause I like a challenge and Seems like you can pick a branch of your type i.e. I like assassins and rouge - like characters, So i will pick that god and get those bonuses. Instead of just being like "Thats my god, SUCK IT! Tongue".
Don't mess with ANARCHY!

[Image: tt4wO.gif]

- MjSpeCter
Yeah, but since the goal of the server is simplicity, Demigods doesn't fit the category. However, Gods doesn't seem worth my time and effort to set up, so we get neither.
Well if this comes up again in the future then I say gods!
After some discussion with Dakota, we'll be getting the Gods plugin. I'm going to open a new thread about it.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon