[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

AOTSG's allies *MAJOR UPDATES*
the wall is meant to DELAY, if not weaken you (because of the spikes) and the towers may not be sniping but we are somwhat protected in them (because of their spikes and height) making them hard to grt into from above. plus, to take out the sniper, you'd have to get IN the tower, and he/she would've shot you/ thrown grenades until you die.
If you dwell on what was, you'll be blind as to what is. But you can always learn from what was to make what is better.
-XiaoXiaoMan

[Image: 76561198047427978.png]
Delay for what? getting into position? I want to see the look on your faces when i come down covered in rainbow rod missiles and ..... SMITE! and there is just 1 flaw with your sniper towers... I'm not telling you what the problem is though.
Don't mess with ANARCHY!

[Image: tt4wO.gif]

- MjSpeCter
I already know, they can't attack above them and they have ladders.
If you dwell on what was, you'll be blind as to what is. But you can always learn from what was to make what is better.
-XiaoXiaoMan

[Image: 76561198047427978.png]
(03-05-2012, 06:32 PM)Nero35 Wrote: I already know, they can't attack above them and they have ladders.

Whatever makes you feel safe on the inside Nero ^^.
Don't mess with ANARCHY!

[Image: tt4wO.gif]

- MjSpeCter
Y'all have fun with your foolish war. The SS will be here to help clean up the mess that may ensue.
[Image: 76561198051960325.png]
Everyone will die one day.
I just plan on deserving it.
Noms just spoke a (finally) normal sentence, which has got nothing to do with ''We'll kill ya''... :3
The only reason I joined the war against the merfolk is they were going against a small clan and I was only protection but then the grim made a dishonorable decision to attack without merit so I withdrew my hand from the alliance. From this experience I made my signature which is greek for i came i saw i lived
[Image: 76561198051960325.png]
Everyone will die one day.
I just plan on deserving it.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon