[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

AOTSG's allies *MAJOR UPDATES*
After much thought, i decided to break off AOTSG's ally treaty with Grim's Leigion, we are now nuetral and will go into war if we are attacked, however, this makes the merfolk clan nuetral, and i'm sending an ally request to them, i am also asking the harpy faction, and the brotherhood to be allies with AOTSG.
If you dwell on what was, you'll be blind as to what is. But you can always learn from what was to make what is better.
-XiaoXiaoMan

[Image: 76561198047427978.png]
Sure.
(03-01-2012, 02:12 AM)Nero35 Wrote: After much thought, i decided to break off AOTSG's ally treaty with Grim's Leigion, we are now nuetral and will go into war if we are attacked, however, this makes the merfolk clan nuetral, and i'm sending an ally request to them, i am also asking the harpy faction, and the brotherhood to be allies with AOTSG.

WAIT WHA......???? So you ally with The Legion and then BREAK the Alliance the day after?!?! You obviously have put NO thought into this decision at all! I am mortified, and you said we are neutral???! You have not even gone over these terms with The Legion, and I have never spoken about such terms EVER.

The Legion is enemy's with Merfolk, and that is one of the reasons AOTSG allied with us, because they hated the Merfolk too. But now
Quote: this makes the merfolk clan nuetral, and i'm sending an ally request to [Merfolk].
So AOTSG literally abandoned The Legion and went to ally with the Merfolk...

Nero, I am saying this directly to you and only you, so READ CAREFULLY!
If you think you can just disband from this Alliance that YOU OFFERED to make and then threaten to attack us
Quote: i [, Nero,] decided to break off AOTSG's ally treaty with Grim's Leigion, we are now nuetral [but] will go into war [with The Legion] if we are attacked
,you should have thought harder. Did you seriously think it was a good idea to 'Test' waters and see which clan is a 'Worthy' ally without a reaction? Well then you sure ass hell need to smarten up, because not only did you dishonor The Legion, but you have just agreed to aid their enemy's, and you know what this means? I'm going to let you think of your actions and respond to this, and think hard because it may be the last thing you every say before we spill each others blood.
Don't mess with ANARCHY!

[Image: tt4wO.gif]

- MjSpeCter
FYI, i only Broke it off Because i was Confused, Plus, we both had too many members that were IN the enemy's Clutches, i figured it would just be easier to break off the alliance, i offered the chance for peace, that we would FEND the merfolk, bu not attack you, But you Declined.
So be it, AOTSG and The Grim's Legion are now ENEMIES.
If you dwell on what was, you'll be blind as to what is. But you can always learn from what was to make what is better.
-XiaoXiaoMan

[Image: 76561198047427978.png]
Foolish choice Nero, now you will face my wrath!
Don't mess with ANARCHY!

- MjSpeCter
MJ your screwed your against all the clans now o-o
[Image: Rhino-warthog-fruity-pebbles.gif?]

"Am I the only one with out a quote?"
-Altrive
Well, I guess we should say:''Have Fun'', and well, won't do anything with war Tongue
(03-02-2012, 11:17 PM)Altrive Wrote: MJ your screwed your against all the clans now o-o

are you questioning my ability to beat them all, lawl i got this Big Grin
Don't mess with ANARCHY!

- MjSpeCter
(03-03-2012, 11:50 AM)MjSpecter Wrote:
(03-02-2012, 11:17 PM)Altrive Wrote: MJ your screwed your against all the clans now o-o

are you questioning my ability to beat them all, lawl i got this Big Grin

No you won't, you'll be outnumbered about, oh, 10-to-1, i think.
Btw, we wont actually attack you full on, i think (the merfolk and allies)
I'm not a real bird.
don't tell anyone D:

[Image: h6DEF218C]

Quote:No you won't, you'll be outnumbered about, oh, 10-to-1, i think.
Btw, we wont actually attack you full on, i think (the merfolk and allies)

There is more members in The Legion, it's not only me, and i'm recruiting more, although i think 1 person is already enough. Watch out for us AOTSG, we can get over your so called "Wall". and your sniper towers are not sniper towers...
Don't mess with ANARCHY!

- MjSpeCter

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon