[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

AOTSG at War
We are Now Facing our New Enemy: The Merfolk Clan: We have found two members in our group, They have 2 Days to leave either Merfolk Clan Or AOTSG, These SPIES are:
Hizert
Sophix
So either leave Merfolk, or leave my clan, you have 2 days.
If you dwell on what was, you'll be blind as to what is. But you can always learn from what was to make what is better.
-XiaoXiaoMan

[Image: 76561198047427978.png]
Actually, Sophix is just in the Brotherhood. Which in turn is now allied with the Merfolk. That's right.
Wow, thanks Xaol! Big Grin We (I) promise to try and be good little fishes :3
I'm not a real bird.
don't tell anyone D:

[Image: h6DEF218C]

Damn, no1 is progressing in this war but you ally with them...?
Don't mess with ANARCHY!

[Image: tt4wO.gif]

- MjSpeCter
(02-28-2012, 09:01 PM)Xaol Wrote: Actually, Sophix is just in the Brotherhood. Which in turn is now allied with the Merfolk. That's right.

wait.... so now SS is agains you? FUUUU WHAT SIDE DO I JOIN????? auigszhdtfesr
then again the city of merfolkia is the prettiest out of all the cities but Noms would blow his head if i didnt join on with him and you xaol will rage if i dont join you @~@
[Image: Rhino-warthog-fruity-pebbles.gif?]

"Am I the only one with out a quote?"
-Altrive
(02-28-2012, 09:01 PM)Xaol Wrote: Actually, Sophix is just in the Brotherhood. Which in turn is now allied with the Merfolk. That's right.

But i'm in the Brotherhood, so it can't be an enemy... DAMN, THISIS CONFUSING!
If you dwell on what was, you'll be blind as to what is. But you can always learn from what was to make what is better.
-XiaoXiaoMan

[Image: 76561198047427978.png]
(02-29-2012, 12:35 AM)Nero35 Wrote:

IFKR?
[Image: Rhino-warthog-fruity-pebbles.gif?]

"Am I the only one with out a quote?"
-Altrive
(02-29-2012, 12:35 AM)Nero35 Wrote:

Welcome to the world.
[Image: PDUmXZ6.png]
[Image: lWbyfQH.gif]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon