[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

War
I would join Alt Tongue And anyhow, it's especially crappy if someone(me) is in Merfolk and the SS, while both Got Noms? and ??? said that it was okay to join other clans/that it doesn't matter....
(02-22-2012, 08:48 PM)Altrive Wrote: okay anyone want to join in on me?

its a if you start a war one group rebels to both aka stop the war peace keeper people :p

HURRAY FOR IDEA FOR MY 200th POST! XD
anyone would want to join?

...Your idea is interesting. I mean, to stop war! Who wouldn't refuse it! Although we all should try to stop everything anyways. It'll be nice, your group.

Anyways, as an effort to stop things, I had also made a signature image. Guess what both sides of the house represents =P (just want to stop the war...)
SIGNATURE REMOVED DUE TO MJ's REFUSAL TO HAVE PEACE.
...I'm missing a rainbow.

<insert silence here>

...where can I find a Terrarian Rainbow?
[Image: PDUmXZ6.png]
[Image: lWbyfQH.gif]
(02-23-2012, 01:35 AM)killerstar35 Wrote:

its a if you start a war one group rebels to both aka stop the war peace keeper people :p

...Your idea is interesting. I mean, to stop war! Who wouldn't refuse it! Although we all should try to stop everything anyways. It'll be nice, your group.

Anyways, as an effort to stop things, I had also made a signature image. Guess what both sides of the house represents =P (just want to stop the war...)
[Image: signaturepeace2.jpg]
Code:
[IMG]http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/7416/signaturepeace2.jpg[/IMG]

<insert silence here>

try the hallow Wink

[Image: merfolkclansignature.jpg]
(02-23-2012, 02:20 AM)Little Homer Wrote:
(02-23-2012, 01:35 AM)killerstar35 Wrote:

[Image: signaturepeace2.jpg]
Code:
[IMG]http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/7416/signaturepeace2.jpg[/IMG]

<insert silence here>

try the hallow Wink

Woah, that image is too big. Perhaps you can crop it? Or resize it (No, not my image, but Homer's image).
Well, somehow only People from the Merfolk responded here... How about other Clan People also say something?
(02-23-2012, 12:30 PM)Deathclaw99 Wrote: Well, somehow only People from the Merfolk responded here... How about other Clan People also say something?

Nope, Altrive responded :)
Look, as far as faction-joining goes, you really aren't supposed to be in more than one. Of course, it DOES come down to what your faction leader believes- I know for the Brotherhood I only allow those I trust who are not in any other clans. If you see them in more than one, chances are they are spies :p
Oh, and by the way, I think this all war-topic is stupid. If you got a problem with other People, discuss it with them, it's better than war...
Please all read my War Report thread if you would like to know what is going on.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon