[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

War
Uhm... Hello. After I checked the forums today, I saw that, what?. A war is upon the Merfolk clan and all the other clans oo? Is it just me, or is that really Unfair for the Merfolk? If any of the Clan Chiefs would want to think about a Peace Contract, wouldn't that be better for each of them=?
(02-22-2012, 11:56 AM)Deathclaw99 Wrote: Uhm... Hello. After I checked the forums today, I saw that, what?. A war is upon the Merfolk clan and all the other clans oo? Is it just me, or is that really Unfair for the Merfolk? If any of the Clan Chiefs would want to think about a Peace Contract, wouldn't that be better for each of them=?

Yes. You're right. And it is three teams against one. But, the thing is, we've got a huge clan (about 20 members) and we are fighting about 40. So you may or may not call it "fair." But this is also a civil war as we will be fighting friends (if I recall, MJSpecter II didn't even know I was the leader of the clan, but we were friends (I think we still are...?)). The leader of a clan verses his friends. Yeah. Sounds like a civil war. <Insert Pause Here>.

Anyways, to answer your question of making a Peace Contract, I'm afraid of the other way.

(02-22-2012, 12:34 AM)killerstar35 Wrote: ...I hate war..............................it brings so much bad stuff. But a back down proves a coward, and a loss proves defeat. The only options left is to either win the battle or a peace treaty from the bringer of the war.
...which is why it cannot be our clan that makes the treaty, but instead, the enemy that creates it.

P.S. Like my signature I made?
[Image: PDUmXZ6.png]
[Image: lWbyfQH.gif]
Well, I hope the other Clan Bosses/Chiefes will look into this, cause I got a really crappy feeling with this war for me...
(02-22-2012, 12:59 PM)Deathclaw99 Wrote: Well, I hope the other Clan Bosses/Chiefes will look into this, cause I got a really crappy feeling with this war for me...

Yeah, I'm not feeling very comfortable right now, even when this thing is taking place in just a video game. But I'm usually not nervous in war video games.

...I'm shaking right now.
Actually, it's not because of the war itself, but my current situation...
You are both idiots. There is no war. Yet. All we said is, IF you attack the grim, the brotherhood and the SS will join in that THEORETIC battle. Which has yet to be prompted into being. Understand?
If any actions are committed by the Merfolk that threaten to harm the Legion or any other clan on server, for that matter, then measures will be taken. Be warned Merfolk... And if you cannot defeat your enemy,... why not join them?.
Don't mess with ANARCHY!

[Image: tt4wO.gif]

- MjSpeCter
(02-22-2012, 05:27 PM)MjSpecter Wrote: If any actions are committed by the Merfolk that threaten to harm the Legion or any other clan on server, for that matter, then measures will be taken. Be warned Merfolk... And if you cannot defeat your enemy,... why not join them?.

I've had a talk with Xaol about there isn't being a war. And that none insults.

And with the way things are going, I really would want to stop this. We all do. And I really want to talk about this with you, please, In-game. Because of just this one "war", we are all not feeling too great about stuff. Again, I just want a quiet talk with you in-game. You and me. Alone.

Thanks,
???

P.S. I'm also going to talk about this with my clan members, as they seem not to have a great attitude toward stuff too.
I do not approve of this war, but if we have to, we will fight. And we will win. We are a clan that never backs down from a challenge and will never stop fighting.
[Image: merfolkclansignature2.jpg]
okay anyone want to join in on me?

its a if you start a war one group rebels to both aka stop the war peace keeper people :p

HURRAY FOR IDEA FOR MY 200th POST! XD
anyone would want to join?
[Image: Rhino-warthog-fruity-pebbles.gif?]

"Am I the only one with out a quote?"
-Altrive

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon