[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Great Alliance.
Today, Xaol came up to me with an offer, since we hate the Merfolk, to ally and make a Great Alliance, I first met this with precautionary measures, but when i saw the power withheld in the brotherhood, it was an offer only a fool would refuse (like Marcus Davidson Jerry III). We will do our best to help the community and give you (the community) what we have to offer.

To the Brotherhood: We (Grim's Legion) hope that our alliance stays strong and hope that we can make a foundation for our members and yours. We are honored to have you with us and by our side.
Don't mess with ANARCHY!

[Image: tt4wO.gif]

- MjSpeCter
(02-21-2012, 09:10 PM)MjSpecter Wrote: Today, Xaol came up to me with an offer, since we hate the Merfolk, to ally and make a Great Alliance, I first met this with precautionary measures, but when i saw the power withheld in the brotherhood, it was an offer only a fool would refuse (like Marcus Davidson Jerry III). We will do our best to help the community and give you (the community) what we have to offer.

To the Brotherhood: We (Grim's Legion) hope that our alliance stays strong and hope that we can make a foundation for our members and yours. We are honored to have you with us and by our side.

We are honoured to be allied with you. I would like to add that our longtime allies, The SS, have pledged to join us, also. As long as we still stand, them mertards better go hide deeeeeep in the ocean.
yay both the clans im in are on this :p
[Image: Rhino-warthog-fruity-pebbles.gif?]

"Am I the only one with out a quote?"
-Altrive
oh poo. the merfolk appear to have multiple enemies now. Sad
I'm not a real bird.
don't tell anyone D:

[Image: h6DEF218C]

including a peaceful but very strong warrior meh :3
YOUR WATER WASTE THE LAND (but it looks pretty your village!) XD

-Altrive
THIS IS SPARTA, The Atlantic version. Merfolk Must be contained!
Don't mess with ANARCHY!

[Image: tt4wO.gif]

- MjSpeCter
Proud to be apart of this great alliance and if it shall please I propose, next map, we erect a great city for all to enjoy. With shops and hotels.
[Image: 76561198051960325.png]
Everyone will die one day.
I just plan on deserving it.
(02-21-2012, 10:42 PM)Got Noms? Wrote: Proud to be apart of this great alliance and if it shall please I propose, next map, we erect a great city for all to enjoy. With shops and hotels.

Good idea. Both Mrcwg1995 and mj are good builders.
hmm again a new clan?
[Image: merfolkclansignature.jpg]
(02-22-2012, 06:14 AM)Xaol Wrote:
(02-21-2012, 10:42 PM)Got Noms? Wrote: Proud to be apart of this great alliance and if it shall please I propose, next map, we erect a great city for all to enjoy. With shops and hotels.

Good idea. Both Mrcwg1995 and mj are good builders.

what about meh? i barely build though... XD

-Altrive

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon