[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

Poll: Do you approve of the clan war going on against Grim's Legion (results are hiden after voting)?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

• 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Merfolk Clan!
Grim legion and Merfolk are now enemy's. I will not tolerate the madness these fishes will bring to the community with their flooding, JOIN THE LEGION. Fight for the people, not the lake. LOL

- MjSpecter II
(02-18-2012, 11:45 PM)MjSpecter Wrote: Grim legion and Merfolk are now enemy's. I will not tolerate the madness these fishes will bring to the comunity with their flooding, JOIN THE LEGION. Fight for the people, not the lake. LOL

- MjSpecter II

Hey, old friend.
I see how friends are not in favor of you, nor are you in favor of us, but there is something you should know about me: I hate war. While some other people like fighting. I don't. Unless it is for fun. But anyways, I hope you have a nice day. Cool

Edit: But I think it'll be interesting how this war goes. You know, 1 against 10 members. Good day to you.

~???
[Image: PDUmXZ6.png]
[Image: lWbyfQH.gif]
??? i never knew you were the leader. your members seem more dominant and mouthy. + your flooding the world thing is way over the line. it already effected some1ns house too so...

anyways, i hope we have a fun war too Big Grin

-Mjspecter II,
For the People, The Legion will Fight. <-----(EPIC motto)

P.S. - i got 2 other members now so 3 of us, and 1 switched from your clan.

(02-19-2012, 12:19 AM)MjSpecter Wrote: ??? i never knew you were the leader. your members seem more dominant and mouthy. + your flooding the world thing is way over the line. it already effected some1ns house too so...

anyways, i hope we have a fun war too Big Grin

-Mjspecter II,
For the People, The Legion will Fight. <-----(EPIC motto)

P.S. - i got 2 other members now so 3 of us, and 1 switched from your clan.
Yes, good day to you. And yeah, I know about the switch.
Oh the switch *sniff*, HOW COULD HE!
(btw i'm keladry)
I'm not a real bird.
don't tell anyone D:

[Image: h6DEF218C]

(02-19-2012, 12:47 AM)mellisuga Wrote: Oh the switch *sniff*, HOW COULD HE!
(btw i'm keladry)

Keladry, I have just added you to my buddy list.
And you likewise Big Grin
I'm not a real bird.
don't tell anyone D:

[Image: h6DEF218C]

Erm... I just accidentally added a poll (I had thought it would be possible to remove it after starting the poll).
Er...help?
I need an offical Merfolk builders list so i can add them to the zone permissions, i will only accept this list from Deadlock or ???
[Image: war.gif]

[Image: 76561197978204513.png]

MjSpecter - 15-11-03:53 -- I just did Wendy's cashier... hard for first time
(02-18-2012, 10:40 PM)killerstar35 Wrote:
(02-18-2012, 06:59 PM)Little Homer Wrote:
(02-18-2012, 01:24 PM)Xaol Wrote: Thank you, merfolk clan, for flooding that huge region left of my house.
sorry man but HEY we have now a new biome in the world!Rolleyes

...and....Little Homer...what biome is that?

a giant fish cave water city biome Big Grin

(02-19-2012, 02:31 AM)Northir Wrote: I need an offical Merfolk builders list so i can add them to the zone permissions, i will only accept this list from Deadlock or ???

i buildet this little house next to the egg looking house Smile

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon