[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

Poll: Do you approve of the clan war going on against Grim's Legion (results are hiden after voting)?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

• 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Merfolk Clan!
(09-27-2012, 10:15 PM)MjSpecter Wrote: You guys trying to piss me off? Well.... It ain't working! >=P

P.S. I would like to announce that on this day, september 27th, 2012, The Grim Legion has fulfilled it's destiny to destroy the Merfolk Clan. And as any good gamer would say, GG.

Eh?
In a way, your statement is false, because if I remember correctly...

(09-27-2012, 12:19 AM)MjSpecter Wrote: As you all know me and Kel are making a new clan, so my former clan must go. It was a great run Grim Legion. Together we fought the evils that lurk inside of a darker median, a grace only seen in hell, the Merfolk Clan. Aside from the dark pictures, it was really fun and I hope we all remember the Grim Legion for it's former purpose - To annihilate the Merfolk clan from existence =) -. But now it is buried deep beneath the soil of Sithous, we have come a long way.

...So, in a way, you didn't exactly "destroy," as your clan died first. But I don't want the conversation to seem...er... flaming, so I'll just say that's that.

Good game, anyways, haha...()

...Unless there is...yeah.

[Image: PDUmXZ6.png]
[Image: lWbyfQH.gif]
Well, Grim Legion was cast away, it did not die. Not to flame either but, Merfolk died, even if Grim Legion did not kill Merfolk, Merfolk is still dead which means Grim Legion can rest in peace.

Good Game indeed. =)
Don't mess with ANARCHY!

[Image: tt4wO.gif]

- MjSpeCter
Ok ok, enough with the clan wars. No more, I say! Anyways I am going to start setting up a clan thread now for what Mj and I have planned. It should be a mixed clan with both Mj and I's playing style and gaming beliefs. Just saying. ;P
I'm not a real bird.
don't tell anyone D:

[Image: h6DEF218C]

(09-27-2012, 10:45 PM)MjSpecter Wrote: Well, Grim Legion was cast away, it did not die. Not to flame either but, Merfolk died, even if Grim Legion did not kill Merfolk, Merfolk is still dead which means Grim Legion can rest in peace.

Good Game indeed. =)

Just saying, never mentioned dead. Ok? Ok.
End of conversation, let's move to something new.

(09-27-2012, 11:21 PM)mellisuga Wrote: Ok ok, enough with the clan wars. No more, I say! Anyways I am going to start setting up a clan thread now for what Mj and I have planned. It should be a mixed clan with both Mj and I's playing style and gaming beliefs. Just saying. ;P

Haha, ok.
[Image: PDUmXZ6.png]
[Image: lWbyfQH.gif]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon