[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

Poll: Do you approve of the clan war going on against Grim's Legion (results are hiden after voting)?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

• 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Merfolk Clan!
Introducing...
The Merfolk Clan!
[Image: Buff_Merfolk.png]

(09-25-2012, 10:01 AM)killerstar35 Wrote: Update on Merfolk Clan:

Since it has been a long time since server had been down, I am going to say that I do not know about the future of this clan. Therefore, I may be closing Merfolk, and will start a new clan.

On the other hand, if I see that there are those that still want the Merfolk, I will keep it and build a new clan headquarters.

In both instances, final decision will be made once there are more people (and more activity) on the server.

Thank you for reading this post.

Now here is a fish, 100% text: <><

What this clan is...
This clan is about us and Merfolk, the greenish creatures that Neptune himself created. And we are growing fast, having already 12 members total as of February 19 (actually, that's a low number).

Where the clan is...
Typing "/warp Merfolk" in-game works.

The founders....
???, and DeadlockX47.

Who is in this clan...
???, DeadlockX47, imsai, Keladry, DJSulli, Little Homer, Wazzy Uppy, Crimlet, Toothless, Billy, Hizert, Emi, Raix, Sophix, Mario, Necromorph, Deathclaw, Carson, JXDkid20, Qwerty, Clark, Icy, Rico, Weird Alien Man M&M, Johnon, Tim Turtle, Qualitatez
Who is in the hall of banned people...
None, from the writing of this post.

Pending...
None.

Our rules in a Neptune Shell...
  1. We like goldfish! Therefore we eat goldfish!
  2. Green team, thank you.
  3. We hate air. Pockets. Make a guess on what we do about that.
  4. We also hate corruption. Hallowed is better.
  5. Please, don't lie.
  6. Don't be mean.
Things needed...
  • All you need is a Neptune's Shell.
Merfolk Chieftains...
DJSulli, Clark

And the Merfolk Warlords...
???, DeadlockX47, imsai, Keladry.

Member's Jobs...
Traders: Little Homer, imsai
Builders: Keladry, DeadlockX47, JXDkid20, Clark (temp), imsai
Warriors: Keladry, JXDkid20, imsai
Gatherers: JXDkid20
Priest: Clark
Messenger: Hidden
Scout: Hidden
Leaders: ???, DeadlockX47
Please give ideas for more!

Things that you should know when you apply...
  • First of all, you need to be a user here at Sithous. You can found out how here, after you register.
  • You will also need to comment on the thread. Be sure to include proof that you read it.
  • Whether or not you can join is based on your REPUTATION, and how we think of you.
  • We try to be peaceful. But right now, there isn't a way.
  • Editing stuff within base is PROHIBITED (Unless authorized) and will result in a permanent BAN from the clan. Thank you very much. (Merfolk Warlords are NOT restricted to this rule.)
  • GRIEFING is also a permanent BAN. Unless you've got a reason. And a witness to back you up. Otherwise, you are dead. (You are also not allowed to grief on the server, anyways.)
  • ALL Server Admins get an instant promotion to an Merfolk Chieftain (When admitted). Clan members needs a 6/10 majority vote to be promoted to Merfolk Chieftain. 9/10 vote of the Warlords to win Merfolk Warlord.
  • After you make the cut in-game, PLEASE let me know your Sithous Username. If you make it on the forums, let me know your Terraria Username.

Where to join...
On this thread.

Statistics...
Amount of members: 27
Amount of Chieftains: 3
Amount of Warlords: 2
Employed: 6
Amount of Wars involved at this date: 1
Amount of Wars involved total: 1
Max Goldfish Stack: 99

Got suggestions, requests, and other?
Comment in thread, in-game, or PM me.

Now... some Q&A...

Q. What does a Neptune's Shell look like?
A. [Image: Neptune%27s_Shell.png]

Q. What about me being involved in other clans? Does this effect anything?
A. I've no idea anymore.

Q. Why is your clan flooding the surface?
A. Nope, not anymore.

Q. Where to register?
A. *Facepalm*

Q. Does your clan have any wars going on?
A. Maybe.

Q. How old are you?
A. Question is irrelevant.

Exactly my fear.
[Image: sithouscivilwar.jpg]
Code:
[IMG]http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/4167/sithouscivilwar.jpg[/IMG]
Signature Upgrade!!
[Image: merfolkclansignature2.jpg]
Code:
[URL=http://www.sithous.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=504][IMG]http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/2137/merfolkclansignature2.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Old signature
[Image: merfolkclansignature.jpg]
Code:
[URL=http://www.sithous.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=504/][IMG]http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/4113/merfolkclansignature.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

(I think I missed something... probably just me.)
[Image: PDUmXZ6.png]
[Image: lWbyfQH.gif]
May I join? Its Tim.
Do you like sharks? If you like sharks I want in. Big Grin
Shouts to world peace, and the shit we yearn for.
Sometimes I worry that we only hurry to earn more.
Sometimes I worry that we only hurry to hustle.
Forgetting why we love, and all this beautiful struggle.
Oh hey look, replies! Big Grin
(02-18-2012, 01:30 AM)The Pirate Wrote: May I join? Its Tim.

(02-18-2012, 01:43 AM)DJSulli Wrote: Do you like sharks? If you like sharks I want in. Big Grin

You both have my vote, but you will still need another vote from another Clan admin (2 out of 3 voters) in order to be in.

EDIT: What? Tim? That explains stuff. Didn't I just see you on the server? (Terraria character: ???)
EDIT number 2: Yeah, sharks are nice (in fact, even I didn't know that sharks give you a diving helmet. A DIVING HELMET!)
EDIT No.3: Oh, not "Tim" but "Tim the Enchanter". Okay. That is a good thing, actually.
Me and Sulli could give out Neptune shells to everyone who are members and if you enter the clan zone without one you die
(02-18-2012, 10:26 AM)The Pirate Wrote: Me and Sulli could give out Neptune shells to everyone who are members and if you enter the clan zone without one you die

Yeah, that's nice. (We remove the air pockets so that non-Merfolk will die of suffication, as the Merfolk buff gives you infinite time underwater, while the others don't.)
Thank you, merfolk clan, for flooding that huge region left of my house.
(02-18-2012, 01:24 PM)Xaol Wrote: Thank you, merfolk clan, for flooding that huge region left of my house.

Actually, I haven't been on so far today, so when I'm on, I'll check that area (hm... why are the clan members trying to flood the world?).

Edit: DeadlockX47 just clarified some stuff for me--he told me that the flooded area will go 1000 feet (wait, that's a long distance too).
Shocked 
(02-18-2012, 01:24 PM)Xaol Wrote: Thank you, merfolk clan, for flooding that huge region left of my house.
sorry man but HEY we have now a new biome in the world!Rolleyes

(02-18-2012, 06:59 PM)Little Homer Wrote:
sorry man but HEY we have now a new biome in the world!Rolleyes

...and....Little Homer...what biome is that?

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon