[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Those Creepy Signs....
We need to figure out who is Putting these "Creepy" Signs Everywhere.
Noms Noticed it first, In his "SS" There were to mannequins that were dressed like him, and a sign that read "WE ARE WATCHING YOU!"
I Found another Similar sign below the "Gnat.Mob/kill triforce Zone" Or whatever it's Called, That read "I AM WATCHING YOU"
So We should get to the bottom of this.
If you dwell on what was, you'll be blind as to what is. But you can always learn from what was to make what is better.
-XiaoXiaoMan

[Image: 76561198047427978.png]
its the dark brother hood...... hes come for the admins to do some assassin work..... OH NOES! lol okay i will check players once and a while to see for any suspicion we should catch this person in no time
[Image: Rhino-warthog-fruity-pebbles.gif?]

"Am I the only one with out a quote?"
-Altrive
I've gotten multiple signs in my room and one said Jk its Sulli. So it may have been Sulli.
(02-13-2012, 08:41 PM)TheCrossCloud Wrote: I've gotten multiple signs in my room and one said Jk its Sulli. So it may have been Sulli.

Yeah uh no, it wasn't.
Shouts to world peace, and the shit we yearn for.
Sometimes I worry that we only hurry to earn more.
Sometimes I worry that we only hurry to hustle.
Forgetting why we love, and all this beautiful struggle.
I have a question... how da fuck did you know about the mannequins
[Image: 76561198051960325.png]
Everyone will die one day.
I just plan on deserving it.
Oh hey guys. It was me. Case closed.
Tongue it was just a lil harmless fun. Just to add some excitement to the server.
Did you also put that buttload of sand?
[Image: 76561198051960325.png]
Everyone will die one day.
I just plan on deserving it.
(02-14-2012, 11:07 AM)Got Noms? Wrote: Did you also put that buttload of sand?

Nope. Just sand.
back when i helped run a minecraft server, and this was late into the game, but..

signs kept appearing in really out-of-reach places, we would have to dig up dirt to make a pillar to it! they would also appear in dungeons, and on the side of cliffs and far into caves.

the signs would always say.. "Borsalino was here-- Blades' is watchin'"

after a bunch of conspiracy theories, we determined it was just some miscreant!
(02-13-2012, 09:28 PM)Got Noms? Wrote: I have a question... how da fuck did you know about the mannequins

Someone Who said they were a member there said "I saw a mannequin that looked like noms, i almost thought it was him XD"

I also Teleported to you when you said
"WHO IS PUTTING THESE SIGNS IN MY SS?
If you dwell on what was, you'll be blind as to what is. But you can always learn from what was to make what is better.
-XiaoXiaoMan

[Image: 76561198047427978.png]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon