[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

User and Admin rules
Information 
As things have been getting a little hectic without some rules set down, I will now make some that the Admins and Registered Community members must follow.

Community Members
  • Absolutely no griefing, this will result in a PERMA ban.
  • No advertising other servers, websites, or etc.
  • Obey the admins, and especially the super admins.
  • No trolling.
  • No hacking, modding, or any form there of.
  • No projectile spamming.
  • No verbally abusing users. You can swear but do not direct it towards someone in a hateful manner.

Admins
  • Do not f*ck with super admins. They will almost always win.
  • Kick only after you have warned the user of what they are doing.
  • Ban if you warned and kicked the user, but this is a last resourt.
  • Give a reason with your ban that details what the user did. This helps with ban appeals.
  • You can straight up ban users that grief imediately as long as it is clear they are griefing and it is not their own build.
  • Must be able to back your ban up with why you did it.
  • No using players as a guinea pig unless you ask them and their response is a yes.
  • No trapping players or warping them to their death.

WARNING: IF YOU ARE EVEN SUSPECTED OF POSING A THREAT TO THE SERVER, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY PERMA-BANNED. NO IF'S, AND'S, OR BUT'S. YOUR FORUM ACCOUNT WILL ALSO BE DELETED, YOU DO NOT GET A CHANCE AT A BAN APPEAL. IF AN ADMIN IS EITHER IN LIEGE WITH OR IS HIDING SOMETHING FROM THE REST OF US TO COVER UP FOR SOMEONE WHO IS A THREAT TO THE SERVER, THEY WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE DE-OPPED AND CONSIDERED FOR A BAN DEPENDING ON THE SEVERITY.

Regarding that: Since the consequences are so harsh, only super admins are allowed to pass judgement on that. If a regular admin suspects a player of posing a threat to the server, report it under the "Game Admins" section of the forums. A super admin or Skylar himself will look into it. Do NOT take the authority of doing it on your own. If found out that you did, and they were a threat, congrats to you, but you still didn't follow orders. Just report it. Only take authority if they're currently doing something bad to the server. If you can. If you can't, quickly contact either a super admin or Skylar. It would only be suggested to send it to Skylar if you know he's at the keyboard, or if it's really major. Otherwise, quickly contact a super admin. If you do take authority and you were wrong, you will be severely warned the first time. The second time, you will be de-opped. That's how serious this is. It's no joke whatsoever. That is all regarding the subject currently.

This is mainly to have something to refer to. If you have any problems with any of these feel free to post about it. If you have anything to add to this list please feel free to comment about it.

[Image: lane_change.gif]
*cough* do not threaten to harm the server in any way even if it was not a meant *cough*
[Image: Rhino-warthog-fruity-pebbles.gif?]

"Am I the only one with out a quote?"
-Altrive
Rules updated. I added something that needed to be added. :/
"No Trapping players or Teleporting them to their Death"
OK!
(Later)
*You Were Teleported to Northir*
*Gets Destroyed By Explosives*
I'm Pretty Sure that's Happened with all of us.
If you dwell on what was, you'll be blind as to what is. But you can always learn from what was to make what is better.
-XiaoXiaoMan

[Image: 76561198047427978.png]
(03-17-2012, 06:46 PM)Nero35 Wrote: "No Trapping players or Teleporting them to their Death"
OK!
(Later)

not me! :3
sorta
no warp dart traps (looks at xaol)

-Altrive
(03-17-2012, 06:57 PM)Altrive Wrote:
(03-17-2012, 06:46 PM)Nero35 Wrote: "No Trapping players or Teleporting them to their Death"
OK!
(Later)

sorta
I've amended my ways!

(03-17-2012, 07:34 PM)Xaol Wrote:
(03-17-2012, 06:57 PM)Altrive Wrote:
OK!
(Later)

sorta
I've amended my ways!

are you sure?

-Altrive
i would never do that >.>. . . ok maybe once or twice
[Image: war.gif]

[Image: 76561197978204513.png]

MjSpecter - 15-11-03:53 -- I just did Wendy's cashier... hard for first time
(03-17-2012, 08:44 PM)Northir Wrote: i would never do that >.>. . . ok maybe once or twice

see i think northir thinks im one of the idiots o the server... which means if i get on this might happen to me XD

-Altrive

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon