[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sairyu is Banned.
yea he was a good admin at some points but people make wrong turns and poof they go away
[Image: Rhino-warthog-fruity-pebbles.gif?]

"Am I the only one with out a quote?"
-Altrive
(02-07-2012, 12:01 AM)Altrive Wrote: yea he was a good admin at some points but people make wrong turns and poof they go away
It is sad, really. He was a fine admin up until a few months ago, not sure what changed, but he did noticeably change.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maf8qtaM7nM&feature=youtube_gdata_player
That is what we did. Sairyu, come take a look if you see this.
(02-07-2012, 07:54 PM)Xaol Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maf8qtaM7nM&feature=youtube_gdata_player
That is what we did. Sairyu, come take a look if you see this.

ntext=C3975998UDOEgsToPDskLAH7QTu8nJn_azMa12h0Ua
貪欲バスタード: Still broken
altrive: they blow up your castle
altrive: and the desc says asssshole
貪欲バスタード: Eh I don't care
貪欲バスタード: Terraria's a stupid game anyways Tongue
貪欲バスタード: 2D game doesin't sound so fun...
貪欲バスタード: I'd rather go to minecraft Tongue
on steam

-Altrive
Well sairyu....I hope u rest in pieces, you rotten wasted piece of pathetic shit. Good ridence.
[Image: auolpd1bb91.png]
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- Ohhh, I do the cashier at Wendy's every sat,sun and mon.
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- It's a soft job now.
(02-08-2012, 12:24 AM)Legit Wrote: Well sairyu....I hope u rest in pieces, you rotten wasted piece of pathetic shit. Good ridence.

hey hes my friend XD dont talk shit about him he made a bad choice doesnt mean he deserves over top hate :l is there no sympathy here? o3o

-Altrive
(02-08-2012, 12:32 AM)Altrive Wrote: hey hes my friend XD dont talk shit about him he made a bad choice doesnt mean he deserves over top hate :l is there no sympathy here? o3o

He's a good friend of mine too. But what he did is unforgivable in my eyes. Even if it was merely a threat to do something, the fact that he would go against us like that, it does not show qualities we look for as an admin on this server. And because he was an admin and took advantage of that, I don't forgive him for that. He's still a cool dude to talk to, don't get me wrong. But this is about what's best for the server...
(02-08-2012, 12:39 AM)Amp Wrote:
(02-08-2012, 12:32 AM)Altrive Wrote: hey hes my friend XD dont talk shit about him he made a bad choice doesnt mean he deserves over top hate :l is there no sympathy here? o3o

He's a good friend of mine too. But what he did is unforgivable in my eyes. Even if it was merely a threat to do something, the fact that he would go against us like that, it does not show qualities we look for as an admin on this server. And because he was an admin and took advantage of that, I don't forgive him for that. He's still a cool dude to talk to, don't get me wrong. But this is about what's best for the server...
yes what he did on the server completely wrong calling him shit goes little to far to my eyes :l

-Altrive
Well, it's a good thing I didn't call him shit then. :3
(02-08-2012, 03:03 AM)Amp Wrote: Well, it's a good thing I didn't call him shit then. :3

I only called him tht cuz i didnt really know him that well... talk to him a few times and that was it i guess?
[Image: auolpd1bb91.png]
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- Ohhh, I do the cashier at Wendy's every sat,sun and mon.
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- It's a soft job now.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon