[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sairyu is Banned.
Yes. He got into an argument with Got Noms? and called him some nasty names, resulting in a 24h ban. However, he made plans to crash the server and force his way back on:
[Image: nmncyb.jpg]
[Image: 1q01o3.jpg]
[Image: wk6cgi.jpg]
[Image: 2gwx7ar.jpg]
These are from a conversation I had with him. Sad, really, but I always knew an admin would be banned like this some day. Action has been taken by Skylar, Noms, and I, and if he attempts to contact you on steam, we ask that you do not respond.
His plot was to use his extensive mod program to make "rain" occur on the server. This creates large amounts of lag, giving him enough time to unban himself and possibly ban Noms, too. If you see ANYONE with the username of Sairyu, Rager, Humza, or Fag (yes, Fag) please immediately notify an admin.
i can be found on steam as Got Noms?
and if nobody is online i can be reached via text message at 903-243-2580
[Image: 76561198051960325.png]
Everyone will die one day.
I just plan on deserving it.
I can be reached at 301-642-8236, but TEXT ONLY or you will be charged a lot of money.
sad, he was a really cool person, always causing laughs, never knew a person like him could possibly think like my cousin. ;(
Oh, he also was threatening to ban me.
oh w/e, thats not important, right now all i can say is... he brought down the... (BG MUSIC) BAN HAMMER!

<3 Skylar and Noms? and Xaol <---- I ddn't say that, Noms used Haxorz
it wasnt just me it was a group effort
(02-06-2012, 09:01 PM)Got Noms? Wrote: it wasnt just me it was a group effort

True that.
so I changed his post to more properly fit
Okay, that somehow is shocking that a Admin tried to lag down a Server and/or Ban other Admins. And somehow this is pretty sad if you think about it Sad

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon