[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Grim's Legion
(02-24-2012, 09:19 PM)MjSpecter Wrote:
(02-21-2012, 11:47 AM)Little Homer Wrote: YOUR CLAN HOUSE IS SO ANNOYING!

Welp, tis gone now, im currently building another Clan Base so I looks forward to your 'AWWWWWWWWWW's' Big Grin.

Update: We have a new member. ---------> Wizard of Terraria. Wiz and ??? got into an argument (I do not know why), Wiz got fed up and left Merfolk to join the Legion....
Smart choice Wiz. ^^

_-=*IMPORTANT*=-_
YESTERDAY [02/24/12] WE WERE GIVEN A CHOICE FOR PEACE OR WAR WITH MERFOLK, FOR OBVIOUS REASONS WE ARE NOT BACKING DOWN FROM WHAT THEY STARTED. AND IF MERFOLK CANNOT FINISH WHAT THEY STARTED... THEN WE WILL.

THE WAR BETWEEN THE GRIM LEGION AND MERFOLK HAS BEGUN.

thx man

[Image: merfolkclansignature.jpg]
Excuse me, I hate to change subjects but what are these clans for anyway? And if possible what would be the advantages to joining them? I chose this one to ask the question to because I most likely fit your requirements.
(03-16-2012, 02:44 AM)mighack Wrote: Excuse me, I hate to change subjects but what are these clans for anyway? And if possible what would be the advantages to joining them? I chose this one to ask the question to because I most likely fit your requirements.

To answer your questions, the clans are made so really just for fun. We are all a big community here so we don't really use clans to differentiate us, just funzies^^.
Also, the advantages of joining a clan are The following:
1. Your leader calls da shotz so you will not have to think twice!
2. Your opinion is irrelevant so you do not have to think even once.
3. Your clan members cant say anything at all for any purposes other than gullible so you do not have to think at all!

in conclusion, there is no advantages... Except you have more FUN in Grim's Legion.

Thank you for joining, and together we will rule this server! O7 O/
Don't mess with ANARCHY!

[Image: tt4wO.gif]

- MjSpeCter
(03-16-2012, 02:44 AM)mighack Wrote: Excuse me, I hate to change subjects but what are these clans for anyway? And if possible what would be the advantages to joining them? I chose this one to ask the question to because I most likely fit your requirements.

a clan is were a person begins a group of people... the advantages is you have people who can be nice and respect you and you have some protection :p
[Image: Rhino-warthog-fruity-pebbles.gif?]

"Am I the only one with out a quote?"
-Altrive

I'd like to clarify, if you join either the Grim or the Merfolk (see my signature for info about the merfolk) you basically are joining a feud that has been going on for about.... a month(it's not too serious, just like skirmishes and probably pranks). Ask Mj if you want to know how it started. You can have friends in both clans, but you can't be in both clans. Undecided
I'm not a real bird.
don't tell anyone D:

[Image: h6DEF218C]

(03-19-2012, 11:59 AM)mellisuga Wrote:

I'd like to clarify, if you join either the Grim or the Merfolk (see my signature for info about the merfolk) you basically are joining a feud that has been going on for about.... a month(it's not too serious, just like skirmishes and probably pranks). Ask Mj if you want to know how it started. You can have friends in both clans, but you can't be in both clans. Undecided
uh... they have peace now....

(03-19-2012, 02:43 PM)Xaol Wrote:
(03-19-2012, 11:59 AM)mellisuga Wrote:

uh... they have peace now....
YAY PEACE! :3

-Altrive
We at peace? I state the following in caps:

mark my words merfolk, if i see a single tear come out of your eyes or a drop of liquid in the grass after a rainy day...
peace will be in pieces. >.<
Don't mess with ANARCHY!

[Image: tt4wO.gif]

- MjSpeCter
(03-19-2012, 04:34 PM)MjSpecter Wrote: We at peace? I state the following in caps:

mark my words merfolk, if i see a single tear come out of your eyes of a drop of liquid in the grass after a rainy day...
peace will be in pieces. >.<

congrats on 100th post just to be random! :3
and i do not understand what your meaning XD

-Altrive
The "for now" peace sounds a little scary and makes it hard to choice between the two.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon