[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Got Noms? Admin Abuse
(01-24-2012, 04:02 AM)CaptainDuck Wrote: wtf dutch? Big Grin im dutch Tongue you guys had srsly bad grammar xD noms you said something like know that dutchies like a baws and altrive you said something like this will have consequences your starting to make me mad with these constant (im not sure how to translate pesterijen, maybe something like bullying) had he a good reason to forbid you deal with it can you annoying as heck. something like that lol literally Tongue
Thank you for translating!!! I never knew you guys spoke DUTCH?!

(01-24-2012, 05:45 AM)Xaol Wrote:
(01-24-2012, 04:02 AM)CaptainDuck Wrote: wtf dutch? Big Grin im dutch Tongue you guys had srsly bad grammar xD noms you said something like know that dutchies like a baws and altrive you said something like this will have consequences your starting to make me mad with these constant (im not sure how to translate pesterijen, maybe something like bullying) had he a good reason to forbid you deal with it can you annoying as heck. something like that lol literally Tongue
Thank you for translating!!! I never knew you guys spoke DUTCH?!
lol its google translate Tongue i translated it literally so you could see the bad grammar Tongue
..I'm Dutch too, and that is just POOR.
Translate needs to learn better.
google translate is retarted... thats why you don't use it
[Image: 76561198051960325.png]
Everyone will die one day.
I just plan on deserving it.
Off topicness is off topic. :/
well it got moved to drama so its not longer really a ban appeal right?
That's not the point. The topic name is "Got Noms? Admin Abuse". This is no longer about Got Noms?'s "Admin Abuse". It's about something else, thus it is off-topic.
thanks for further implying the fact that i dont abuse my admin powers by putting the " "
[Image: 76561198051960325.png]
Everyone will die one day.
I just plan on deserving it.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon