[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

About Ayumi's admin application.
It was wrong to immediately reject due to so called "trolling". I believe this one should have gone to Sky even though I don't think Ayumi is really on enough to receive Admin status. About the "trolling", if you had taken the time to ask-her boyfriend is enlisted in the US Armed Forces and gave her the account. Not sure why she'd use his e-mail though and maybe she's just some big liar and a guy, but maybe... just maybe you went a little far in your assumptions? On this occasion perhaps. Not to question your knowledge and spy skills or anything.
(01-13-2012, 04:57 AM)datgnat Wrote: It was wrong to immediately reject due to so called "trolling". I believe this one should have gone to Sky even though I don't think Ayumi is really on enough to receive Admin status. About the "trolling", if you had taken the time to ask-her boyfriend is enlisted in the US Armed Forces and gave her the account. Not sure why she'd use his e-mail though and maybe she's just some big liar and a guy, but maybe... just maybe you went a little far in your assumptions? On this occasion perhaps. Not to question your knowledge and spy skills or anything.

I agree, I talked to her and she sent me some pictures. She's a girl. I stand resolutely by that claim. Thanks for making the thread, gnat.
I find it funny how you're all listening to what "she" says.

And a picture says nothing, I can pick an image from some site and say "Hey look, it's me!".

Also, if you've bothered to browse "her" album then you would see theirs pictures of other people too.
There is also multiple flaws with the location.

Yahoo answers profile says "Florida"
IP says Virginia.
Facebook says China, or Japan. One of those.

Also, "she" claims to be 16, but yet on Yahoo answers "she" asking for an anime image for the credit card "she" has. And we all know you need to be at least 18 or older to have a credit card.

Also, why are you posting for "her" anyway? "She" should be posting.
Not trying to flame. Just throwing my two cents in. The internet is a strange and twisted place. You could be a girl or an old pedo for all I know too DL. Not that you are, cause I'll believe you are who you say you are. But if you come grief the server, I'll make sure appropriate measures are taken--regardless. That's just how it is with the "blogospherical interwebs." You have to take things at face value and if you overanalyze it you become a cynical old spook in no time. You'll find dirt on anyone if you look deep enough, but why the heck are you examining their rectal cavity in the first place. That's not a good place to be.

Regardless, I'm glad you research all admin requests thoroughly and try to make logical inferences about the character of the applicants based upon their internet usage. Just present us with all the evidence and facts first before displaying all your voodoo magic. I still hold out that people have some inherent goodness within them, and give everyone the benefit of the doubt as I would expect the same from anyone else.
I only choose to show the evidence to Skylar, as it may be stuff they wish to not go public.
You guys... Ugh. Look. I've already talked to Skylar about this too. And the only way she's gonna be able to prove herself is if she gets a mic and hops on the Teamspeak server. We can believe her all we want, but face it, we don't have much proof either. Going by what DarkLight said, he's got a ton of evidence that points AGAINST her. We have a picture and everything she tells us. But, who has the facts? DarkLight. Until she can really hop on the Teamspeak server and prove to us that she's a girl, we're not gonna be able to do anything about it. :/ So, I suggest dropping it for now.
It's been dropped-like I said-dropping my two cents.
(01-13-2012, 08:58 AM)Amp Wrote: You guys... Ugh. Look. I've already talked to Skylar about this too. And the only way she's gonna be able to prove herself is if she gets a mic and hops on the Teamspeak server. We can believe her all we want, but face it, we don't have much proof either. Going by what DarkLight said, he's got a ton of evidence that points AGAINST her. We have a picture and everything she tells us. But, who has the facts? DarkLight. Until she can really hop on the Teamspeak server and prove to us that she's a girl, we're not gonna be able to do anything about it. :/ So, I suggest dropping it for now.

You said it was taken yesterday. Exif data shows it's 3 months old.
[Image: KBBAX.png]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon