[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Academy (Clan)
This just started off as a little guild like thing being made by Terraria User "Zinophos". I helped him and he told me about it. We were just giving people rooms in it and stuff. The super admin "Got Noms" basically said that's a clan you got there. He told me to advertise it here so here I am. Zinophos and I (Rufa-Dufa on Terraria) are co-founders. At the moment I'm thinking we're going to have to make a lot of extensions because we've only got 10 rooms (1 for each member). Right now the clan has got (and these are the exact names) Rufa-Dufa, Zilophos, ETHICAL_NONSENSE, Hulk, Mista Carnage, Powder Man and Bum. I think I may have missed one or two but whatever. I would rather that you joined The Academy when either me or Zinophos are on. Just go to the right until your in the hallow and there's a wood pillar with wood platforms on both sides. Up there is a structure with red banners on it to signify our party is red. Inside at the bottom is a sign that explains a bit more so I insist if you are interested you read the sign. I read "Got Noms?" post about his clan and figured it would do us well to make a steam group. I'm thinking of calling it The Academy (Terraria Clan). The steam group isn't started yet but I will probably post a comment or post or whatever it's called on this thread when I've made the group. Last thing is The Academy operates on a class system of 3 which are Mage, Ranger or Warrior. I think it's pretty obvious which is which but if you need to be sure ask and I'll post the properties of each class. I've been thinking we COULD teach any Terraria noobs about their chosen class but I don't know if Zinophos would agree. The server is a hardmode world so you would have to have reasonable knowledge up to hardmode. Hope to be commanding you into a boss battle or rival clan battle soon Big Grin
Hey good bunch you got there Big Grin maybe one day we could have a war :O
[Image: 76561198051960325.png]
Everyone will die one day.
I just plan on deserving it.
Quick update we are all wearing robes. Some of you may not be happy about that but it's kind of a costumey thingy. Robes were the most distinct thing we could find because although lots of people wear robes they do cover the pants and the shirt. We have 2 spare robes that somebody who's new can use. Right now we are out of rooms but I DID put one of the guys in with another guy. I'm wondering if we NEED to expand it because we could just share rooms. We'll see how that goes. Another thing and admin called DemonicSol joined the academy. The cool thing about that is that if it gets griefed I can ask for repairs and he'll spawn them for me. I fear one of our own clan members may be a griefer so I'm thinking about just giving Zinophos and I rights to the building. The steam group is The Academy (Sithous Terraria Clan). The abbreviation is Academy121. If my memory serves correctly. Might not be right.
Forgot to say we now have a warp to the academy. Just type /warp academy Although guests can't warp. Need to be User or higher.
(01-09-2012, 06:27 PM)Ruffa_Duffa Wrote: Quick update we are all wearing robes. Some of you may not be happy about that but it's kind of a costumey thingy. Robes were the most distinct thing we could find because although lots of people wear robes they do cover the pants and the shirt. We have 2 spare robes that somebody who's new can use. Right now we are out of rooms but I DID put one of the guys in with another guy. I'm wondering if we NEED to expand it because we could just share rooms. We'll see how that goes. Another thing and admin called DemonicSol joined the academy. The cool thing about that is that if it gets griefed I can ask for repairs and he'll spawn them for me. I fear one of our own clan members may be a griefer so I'm thinking about just giving Zinophos and I rights to the building. The steam group is The Academy (Sithous Terraria Clan). The abbreviation is Academy121. If my memory serves correctly. Might not be right.
Forgot to say we now have a warp to the academy. Just type /warp academy Although guests can't warp. Need to be User or higher.
Let me know if you need help if you choose to expand it- I know the warp to it and I checked it out, you guys have done a nice job.
(01-09-2012, 07:38 PM)Xaol Wrote:
(01-09-2012, 06:27 PM)Ruffa_Duffa Wrote: Quick update we are all wearing robes. Some of you may not be happy about that but it's kind of a costumey thingy. Robes were the most distinct thing we could find because although lots of people wear robes they do cover the pants and the shirt. We have 2 spare robes that somebody who's new can use. Right now we are out of rooms but I DID put one of the guys in with another guy. I'm wondering if we NEED to expand it because we could just share rooms. We'll see how that goes. Another thing and admin called DemonicSol joined the academy. The cool thing about that is that if it gets griefed I can ask for repairs and he'll spawn them for me. I fear one of our own clan members may be a griefer so I'm thinking about just giving Zinophos and I rights to the building. The steam group is The Academy (Sithous Terraria Clan). The abbreviation is Academy121. If my memory serves correctly. Might not be right.
Let me know if you need help if you choose to expand it- I know the warp to it and I checked it out, you guys have done a nice job.

Thank you. We have been creating extensions and it's going well.
Yet another update, we now have some gear to give out for rangers (we will be getting gear for warriors and mages) plus we have a dart defense system Big Grin We also have doors with switches so a "this region is protected" doesn't spam the text whenever we open or shut a door. Continuing from the last update we have made an extension which allows an extra 6 rooms. 3 of them are already taken. Last thing is we have another admin Tongue
I've been meaning to do an update for a while because I left for a one week holiday. I think even I hadn't realised what I was doing for The Academy because when I got back it had fallen apart. People were saying The Academy was dead. Even the person who was eager to be co-owner (and I eventually let him) said he might join the SS until The Academy started up again. I objected to The Academy being "dead". As long as I'm still here it's not over or "dead". Getting it organised again was hard. I tried to make a PVP arena next to the Academy where Wyverns WOULDN'T come. It was going pretty well except I hadn't got it protected. The thing is I didn't even get to find out if it DID get griefed because today I went on to find out that there is a new Sithous world. I just spent about 1-3 hours building a new Academy. I was able to get the spot on the right ocean so that's pretty cool. As long as you know it's there it's a lot easier to find then the last one. I've got it protected but it's no where near finished. It's also got way bigger rooms. This time round I'm not gonna put ANYTHING in the rooms but the bed and the chain lanterns. I suggest if you were a member before you tell me your still in (if you want) because people are saying just about EVERYONE quit. I'm thinking of making a sign with the rules of The Academy on it so people know exactly how it works without me having to say every time.
(01-09-2012, 06:17 PM)Got Noms? Wrote: Hey good bunch you got there Big Grin maybe one day we could have a war :O

We really need to get Clan Wars started.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon