[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average

The Secret Sithous.
(01-11-2012, 11:24 PM)Got Noms? Wrote: YAY WE HAVE THE HOUSING PLUGIN Big Grin Big Grin which means now non members cant get into our HQ but the part I dont like is having to re add all of you to the housing group now so you can go in with out being TP'd to spawn so when you join if im on bug the shiz out of me if im not doing anything so you can go in our base

I do hope you already added me to it...
does not apply to admins so can you please fix the meteor that sniped the SS sign >_>
[Image: 76561198051960325.png]
Everyone will die one day.
I just plan on deserving it.
(01-12-2012, 06:04 PM)Got Noms? Wrote: does not apply to admins so can you please fix the meteor that sniped the SS sign >_>

I'll see what I can do... The issue is that there is now lava flooding the floor below, and much has drained out of the sign itself. When I get back from exams tomorrow I will be sure to lend a hand.
WHEWWW the entire building is now ready for blood moon the lever in my room locks all doors
I saw that. We'll have to try it out ;3
(01-14-2012, 02:58 PM)Got Noms? Wrote: WHEWWW the entire building is now ready for blood moon the lever in my room locks all doors

BUT WHAT ABOUT EXPLODING CLOWN BALLZ?!
"EXPLODING CLOWN BALLZ?!" - Xaol

lold
Shouts to world peace, and the shit we yearn for.
Sometimes I worry that we only hurry to earn more.
Sometimes I worry that we only hurry to hustle.
Forgetting why we love, and all this beautiful struggle.
me can join pls?? that would be awesome, i havent actually met you yet nom but it appears you are dutch so yeah hi, oh and also you shouldnt sleep naked because if there is a fire, you dont have to time to put on clothes, and you will be on the street naked, whilst your house is burning down.
ummmm ok......................................
Im american and I dont sleep naked soo......................... yeah denied
May I join the SS?? pl0x?
[Image: auolpd1bb91.png]
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- Ohhh, I do the cashier at Wendy's every sat,sun and mon.
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- It's a soft job now.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon