[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

Poll: What do you think of having factions?
I want to join your epic faction.
I want to start my own faction.
I just want to enjoy this awsome server and not worry about factions as of now.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Factions?
Tongue 
Who all wants factions?
I know I do Tongue if you want to try to find or even make a faction plugin for Tshock. I will be making the first faction admins are automaticly added and all others will have to apply and talk to me on steam (my steam name is God) we want to strive and make it where being part of a particular faction takes over game play and have war and peaceful factions please cast your vote now!
[Image: 76561198051960325.png]
Everyone will die one day.
I just plan on deserving it.
I do too! Sounds like a good idea. Users could easily make/disband their own factions. I vote yes for this.
hey Xoal how good are you at designing? lol thinking of a chinese style design over the ocean. if you cant telll yet you are accepted
Currently existing factions should indeed be implemented. I'd love for TAL to be official.
hey forim then MAKE IT OFFICIAL lol just make it happen build a faction house with your room and some barracks and start recruiting.
(12-27-2011, 05:47 PM)Got Noms? Wrote: hey Xoal how good are you at designing? lol thinking of a chinese style design over the ocean. if you cant telll yet you are accepted

What do you mean?
well i said if you want to join you can lol
im thinking of a design that will take a while to make
(01-04-2012, 08:23 PM)Got Noms? Wrote: well i said if you want to join you can lol
im thinking of a design that will take a while to make

Oh sweet yeah I'd love to! I thought you wanted me to make a design, that's why I was confused Tongue
ok cool i am already done making the building itself now i just need too wall and add rooms/furnishings
Whats your steam name? I would like to add you to our steam group/be able to chat with you

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon