[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Poking my head in again
Every once in a while, I sneak back into this dark little corner of the interwebs and remember a happier time. Sorry for being so isolated. I know my friends like Shado seem to really miss having me around.

I'm gonna leave a tab open today with this thread in it and refresh every once in a while.

After today, it might be a while before I return, so you can find my contact information here: http://mcmackins.org/contact.html

In fact, that site can let you know about the important things I'm up to lately, but it does leave some out.

Without further ado, ASK ME ANYTHING!

EDIT: Thread ID 1337. Coincidence? I think not.
What ever happened to veganroach?
If you dwell on what was, you'll be blind as to what is. But you can always learn from what was to make what is better.
-XiaoXiaoMan

[Image: 76561198047427978.png]
(11-09-2014, 12:40 PM)Nero35 Wrote: What ever happened to veganroach?

VeganRoach dissolved due to inactivity. The amount of money and effort I was pouring into maintenance wasn't being justly appreciated. When I asked the remaining community if they would miss it, most of them said no, so I shut down the server.

Not too long after, I began taking college courses, got a job, and started seriously programming in my spare time. Since then, I haven't really had time for serious gaming, much less maintaining my own gaming servers. I can do quick games for maybe 30 minutes at a time on someone else's server, and that's a good enough break to get back to work for me.
Wow busy life is busy. Glad you keep comin back every so often to see us though. But a TON has changed, High school, social life, other random stuff that's happened. It's been a crazy year for me in general. But it's definitely been more crazy for you with having a job, college, etc.

SOMEDAY WE SHALL ALL REUNITE...MAYBE, HOPEFULLY, IDK.

P.S. I always miss you Big Grin
[Image: auolpd1bb91.png]
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- Ohhh, I do the cashier at Wendy's every sat,sun and mon.
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- It's a soft job now.
Maybe we should organize a time for all of us to get on the Sithous Mumble server and have a good chat and also build connections, since I totally abandoned Skype after I left my girlfriend.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon