[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I have joined the many,
So after nearly 16 years of long, excruciating, waiting, I have received my learners permit. Big Grin And it was quite annoying to get as well because i had to take the damn thing twice. But it was worth.
[Image: auolpd1bb91.png]
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- Ohhh, I do the cashier at Wendy's every sat,sun and mon.
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- It's a soft job now.
Pro Tip: Take practice tests for your state online right before you go in and take it. Use several websites and check all the ones you got wrong.

When I took it I got 96% first try.

Anyways, congrats. Just don't drive like an idiot and learn how to use round-a-bouts. Have to deal with people all the time that have no clue how to use them.
[Image: lane_change.gif]
(07-22-2014, 05:03 PM)Skylord123 Wrote: Pro Tip: Take practice tests for your state online right before you go in and take it. Use several websites and check all the ones you got wrong.

When I took it I got 96% first try.

Anyways, congrats. Just don't drive like an idiot and learn how to use round-a-bouts. Have to deal with people all the time that have no clue how to use them.

I took the practice tests a couple times, i just didn't read some parts on the manual. What ended up screwing me the first time was that i didn't know what the blindsides were and what low and high beams were.

Oh and I'll be practicing a very fair amount untill i get my license, (which may or may not include roundabouts).
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- Ohhh, I do the cashier at Wendy's every sat,sun and mon.
I never read the manual, lol.
[Image: lane_change.gif]
(07-22-2014, 08:55 PM)Skylord123 Wrote: I never read the manual, lol.

I just got rekt m8.
the roads are not safe
[Image: Rhino-warthog-fruity-pebbles.gif?]

"Am I the only one with out a quote?"
-Altrive

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon