[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nero applying for admin
*Name in Terraria: Nero
*Usual playtime: Almost Every Day, usually 4-6 hours each day if the server is active.
*Why do you want admin? I'm admin+ on the GMod server, i did my job well. I'm VIP on the forums and terraria.
<Reason why you want admin, appeal to the community, blah blah blah>: Well, it may have been outdated, but i saw that admin apps were back, people liked me when i was in the gmod server as admin.
*Will you be active on the forums?: I already am, i brought it back from the brink of inactivity several times.
<Describe how active you will be on the forums> I am, as described above.
*Why do you think you will be a good admin?: As stated before, Gmod admin, good admin.
<Reason why you think you will be a good admin, don't copy crap from the other one, be creative.>: I follow the rules, i enforce the rules, i'm a gmod admin+. and I've been a long time member. (About 2 Years registered).
If you dwell on what was, you'll be blind as to what is. But you can always learn from what was to make what is better.
-XiaoXiaoMan

[Image: 76561198047427978.png]
Support.
Support from me too,

[Image: PDM+29+%2817%29.jpg]
[Image: war.gif]

[Image: 76561197978204513.png]

MjSpecter - 15-11-03:53 -- I just did Wendy's cashier... hard for first time
Nero has been made admin. Congrats Smile

There was a bug in the updating of terraria user group on a user in the admin system. Fixed that as well. Can't wait to finish the new site..
[Image: lane_change.gif]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon