[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I never did say goodbye
Hello Sithous, the people who have me on steam already know I changed my tag and name and such. I'm no longer apart of this community, to which I apologize for. Recently I've been playing alot of TF2 and have found a server with a fantastic community to which I am already VIP on and most of the "Super Admins" on that server are requesting to the owner I become an Admin. Due to those reasons I decided to leave this community. I would've done sooner but when I tried earlier the site was down. Goodbye everyone.

(noms please dont track me down to where I live and kill me kthxbye)
[Image: pluoad1bb8e.png]
[Image: 50dda073afa96f2a240085e5.gif]
Sad hope you have fun at the new community!!
[Image: im-watching-you.jpg]
Goodbye clark D:
[Image: auolpd1bb91.png]
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- Ohhh, I do the cashier at Wendy's every sat,sun and mon.
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- It's a soft job now.
If they backstab you come back and we'll hopefully repair your broken flesh and nerve endings and spine and blood.
If you dwell on what was, you'll be blind as to what is. But you can always learn from what was to make what is better.
-XiaoXiaoMan

[Image: 76561198047427978.png]
Farewell in your community!
Bye. D:
TF2? tsk tsk..
Shouts to world peace, and the shit we yearn for.
Sometimes I worry that we only hurry to earn more.
Sometimes I worry that we only hurry to hustle.
Forgetting why we love, and all this beautiful struggle.
Dj, i said the word "Backstab" and you instantly assume it's about TF2.
I think you might be obsessed.
If you dwell on what was, you'll be blind as to what is. But you can always learn from what was to make what is better.
-XiaoXiaoMan

[Image: 76561198047427978.png]
He's talking about clark playing TF2 ya nub Tongue
[Image: auolpd1bb91.png]
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- Ohhh, I do the cashier at Wendy's every sat,sun and mon.
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- It's a soft job now.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon