[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Games
Hey!
I have got £45 and I am wondering what games to get with the money the games that im thinking of getting are:

Battlefield II: £19.99
Saints row: £19.99
Garrys mod: £9.99
borderlands 2: £29.99

I will get them when the are on offer so i can afford them all and hopeful get some extra money for other games.

Any suggestions?
[Image: im-watching-you.jpg]
no matter what.
Get Gmod.
If you dwell on what was, you'll be blind as to what is. But you can always learn from what was to make what is better.
-XiaoXiaoMan

[Image: 76561198047427978.png]
Gmod and Boarderlands.
Definately Gmod and I'd suggest maybe saving some money for GTAV which is coming out in like 3 weeks
[Image: auolpd1bb91.png]
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- Ohhh, I do the cashier at Wendy's every sat,sun and mon.
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- It's a soft job now.
you didn't get BF3 durring the humble bundle.... you messed up sonny
[Image: Rhino-warthog-fruity-pebbles.gif?]

"Am I the only one with out a quote?"
-Altrive
I didn't get BF3 during the humble bundle. Just because of origin. Never paying for a game that you can only play on that software.

EDIT: The company doesn't deserve my money. The day they go on steam, they can have it.
[Image: lane_change.gif]
(08-30-2013, 09:00 PM)Skylord123 Wrote: I didn't get BF3 during the humble bundle. Just because of origin. Never paying for a game that you can only play on that software.

EDIT: The company doesn't deserve my money. The day they go on steam, they can have it.

During the humble bundle EA disabled the Silder for developments so it could only go to the humble bundle and Charities.

Origin is terrible but the games are pretty good.
[Image: Rhino-warthog-fruity-pebbles.gif?]

"Am I the only one with out a quote?"
-Altrive
(09-03-2013, 06:15 PM)Altrive Wrote: During the humble bundle EA disabled the Silder for developments so it could only go to the humble bundle and Charities.

Origin is terrible but the games are pretty good.

I knew EA wasn't getting the money, but still. If you buy something and don't like it you are giving into it. If you don't like something you shouldn't pay for it or it makes the company think they can get away with it because you will still buy into it. Sure, not everyone is doing what I am doing but still. EA just loves to monopolize all their games onto their Origin system which is a POS. I have had more issues with Origin on one game then I have had with Steam handling my 80+ games.

I will not support Origin in any way shape or form. Whether that be me buying the game, playing the game, or anything that has to do with using Origin. Even if I got the game free I wouldn't play it just cause of their stupid system.

EDIT: If I wanted to buy shitty software, I would go buy McAfee Total Protection 2014 for $89.99
[Image: lane_change.gif]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon