[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Welcome back Ladies and Gentlemen
Glad to see the site is back again, hopefully it can stay like that. Right now we all might've started school and been busy with HW and shit, but i still feel like we can help out the community in donnations.

Yes, this has been heard probably 10 times before. BUT, This should work fairly well.

I remember when the servers best days were during the new update of Terraria, and it was amazing, The SS was around, everyone was frolicking through rainbows, it was amazing. Now we have another chance to do that again.

If we advertise and can get some people to donate, Terraria will put sithous back on the map. It may seem a little iffy, but if this does work, Boom baby.
[Image: auolpd1bb91.png]
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- Ohhh, I do the cashier at Wendy's every sat,sun and mon.
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- It's a soft job now.
Im not sure if this is true but I hear people can team up with some company called maker studios and get paid for every video with over a couple hundred views and we have quite a few members and if we advertise maybe on the site and servers also getting more new people from web advertising then that could be a thing! But if we do that then we should post all of everyone's video's on one main chanel.
There you go, I like that idea
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- Ohhh, I do the cashier at Wendy's every sat,sun and mon.
Wow that's actually not a bad idea you have there imsai. That could keep this server up and running more smoothly Big Grin
[Image: im-watching-you.jpg]
Also perks for donators.
Glad to see you guys want to contribute and coming up with some good ideas ^^

I would love to host for terraria in the future, as long as we can maintain a good player base and donations then all is good Big Grin
[Image: lane_change.gif]
I will see how i can advertise, since a lot of people wouldn't like to get an advetisement from another server on their own.
Yeah.. I even don't allow that on our servers. I hate when someone joins and goes "Come to my server!! It's so kewl!!"
[Image: lane_change.gif]
Imsai I think your plan is huge on issues.

There are multiple networks you can join ( I should know this because Ive gotten pretty popular on youtube and misc, studying this for a few weeks for I want this to be my profession)

The major Networks are
NON GAMING: Maker Studios (more deail on that later), AwesomeTV, Alloy Digital, Fullscreen and Polaris (more on that as well)
Gaming: Polaris/Makerstudio, TGN, Machinima, TGS(Now Polaris) RPM/Makerstudio

Now I have to disguss some of these networks.
MAKERSTUDIO: they have multiple Branches Polaris, TGS(Now Polaris), RPM, and Maker themself.
RPM needs less Total views to join (all networks need an amount of views to join) but the contract it seems is aweful and most youtubers try to find a way to leave it

Polaris: This is the BEST gaming network you CAN get. Its comic, Gaming, and anything "nerdy" It used to be TGS (the game station) but they decided to rebranch. It takes a LOT of views I think even over 5k views to join (I have 1,331 or something) but It is deffinatly a great network. while partnered with it you can get a little person from the network to help you with thumbnails, content, and more. you can also request contact information with other people in the network it self.

Maker: they screwed over RWJ no more talk he is with "julian smith" now :p

Machinima: IT IS THE WORST NETWORK EVER DO NOT JOIN KTHXBAI.

TGN I heard its decent but huger youtubers left for Polaris so.... yea

Thats all I have to say but you also dont get paid well the first few months like any job... keep that in mind.
[Image: Rhino-warthog-fruity-pebbles.gif?]

"Am I the only one with out a quote?"
-Altrive
Not to mention you have to be pretty well established beforehand for anything to show for it.
[Image: 2rr5206.jpg]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon