[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How hard did Sony kick MS?
(06-15-2013, 01:57 AM)AlanTheDudeGuy Wrote: No, there's nothing wrong with the console but its just that Xbox made an Xbox that can do everything a TV can basically do. However though the Xbox can do all of that and yet still play the games it produces and I think there is only one problem with it and that is the price of the console. If the price of the console was lower then it wouldn't seem that bad overall.

So you dont mind used games not being included? No Backwards compatibility? Always Online? And a Camera that watches you 24/7?
[Image: auolpd1bb91.png]
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- Ohhh, I do the cashier at Wendy's every sat,sun and mon.
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- It's a soft job now.
You do realize over half of the people who bought the last console, including me, have never brought it on to xbox live, 70+ million bought the console only 40 million connected. Thats such a huge margin that this console will more than likely burn to the ground. Also, at E3 the xbox 1 gameplay was on a computer that was roughly 3X faster than the xbox 1 could ever be, so don't take those reviews into consideration. Another quick edit, on the xbox one, if your account is for whatever reason banned, every single game tied to the console is now a fancy looking brick, as you can never use them again.
[Image: 76561198051960325.png]
Everyone will die one day.
I just plan on deserving it.
Tongue you guys are so horrible to xbox Sad
[Image: im-watching-you.jpg]
Because xbox is so horrible to us.
[Image: 76561198051960325.png]
Everyone will die one day.
I just plan on deserving it.
Tongue Xbox is not horrible they just made a horrible mistake Sad
(06-15-2013, 10:29 AM)AlanTheDudeGuy Wrote: Tongue you guys are so horrible to xbox Sad

I have a 360, I play on it at least once a day. The only reason why I dissaprove of this new console is because of all the errors in it.
[Image: auolpd1bb91.png]
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- Ohhh, I do the cashier at Wendy's every sat,sun and mon.
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- It's a soft job now.
Yeh I have to admit the new ps4 looks quite nice but Xbox has done soooo well and then they loose most of their reputation by doing this Sad

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon