[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How hard did Sony kick MS?
Just chiming in here, Sony stepped up their game, while MS took a huge leap back, no sharing games, no selling used games more than once and even then it must be to friends on Xbox for more than 30 days not including selling to shops, where you can sell to them only if they are licensed which will kill small businesses, you must connect to the internet with it every 24 hours or it turns into a brick. The xbox is by far less powerful than the up and coming playstation and costs more. Each person on the xbox must have xbox live, while on the ps4 only one plus card is required for the entire system. You cannot disconnect the kinect, which isn't that bad just more annoying. It is not backwards compatible so that means that if you want to play any 360 games you must keep your 360 which you could have used to offset the 100 dollar price difference. Indie devs are screwed out of its market. Guess microsoft just lost another customer haha, as the PS4 preorder sales are already over double those of the XB1. Rant over I suppose
[Image: 76561198051960325.png]
Everyone will die one day.
I just plan on deserving it.
(06-13-2013, 06:49 PM)Got Noms? Wrote: You cannot disconnect the kinect,

You're forgetting that they're spying on you through it, and as far as i know you can't opt out on that.
If you dwell on what was, you'll be blind as to what is. But you can always learn from what was to make what is better.
-XiaoXiaoMan

[Image: 76561198047427978.png]
Xbox has sold 76 million Xbox ones and PlayStation have sold about 77-78 million PlayStation 4s but that also means that Xbox have got more money than PlayStation at the moment
[Image: im-watching-you.jpg]
I was going by gamestop statistics, each store preorders the systems so they have some to sell, each store is getting 25 ps4 while only getting 8-10 XB1.
Also on an amazon poll PS4 dominated 17:1 over XB1

(06-14-2013, 10:47 AM)Got Noms? Wrote: I was going by gamestop statistics,

Speaking of gamestop, the cancellation of used game support would be a major blow to gamestops everywhere.
If you dwell on what was, you'll be blind as to what is. But you can always learn from what was to make what is better.
-XiaoXiaoMan

[Image: 76561198047427978.png]
Yep, and that would just suck.

I quote from E3s twitter.
"Xbox one will be 500$ for that price you can buy a TV and do most of what the Xbox one does."

Also PCs are better waffels hug Lik if u crie evrtim
[Image: Rhino-warthog-fruity-pebbles.gif?]

"Am I the only one with out a quote?"
-Altrive
So much hate directed to the Xbox Sad I will always be an a box fan no matter what Big Grin
There is alot of hate, because there is alot wrong with the console
No, there's nothing wrong with the console but its just that Xbox made an Xbox that can do everything a TV can basically do. However though the Xbox can do all of that and yet still play the games it produces and I think there is only one problem with it and that is the price of the console. If the price of the console was lower then it wouldn't seem that bad overall.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon