[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Retiring From Management
Hello All,

I regret to inform that I will be again retiring from Sithous until Skylar really needs me. Right now he seems to be doing fine with Sithous. I no-longer do web design, I no-longer manage YayFun. In-fact the YayFun server will be going offline in the next week or two. I just don't have time to manage any kind of websites.

Some of you know me from a while back, even though I don't really post it was still nice to talk to some of you on Steam.

This is my goodbye to the Sithous community. Because of Skylar's servers I've made some good friends (Amp in particular). So forum, if you wish to keep in contact with me you can reach me at http://steamcommunity.com/id/meltedchocolate/

And now for a black man version of my post.

Nigga Wrote:Wuz crackalackin' All,

I regret ta inform dat I'ma be again n' again n' again retirin from Sithous until Skylar straight-up needz mah dirty ass. Right now da perved-out muthafucka seems ta be bustin fine wit Sithous. I no-longer do wizzy design, I no-longer manage YayFun. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. In-fact tha YayFun server is ghon be goin offline up in tha next week or two. I just aint gots time ta manage any kind of joints.

Some of y'all know me from a while back, even though I don't straight-up post dat shiznit was still sick ta rap ta a shitload of y'all on Steam.

This is mah peace out ta tha Sithous hood. Because of Skylarz servers I've made some phat playaz (Amp up in particular). Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. So forum, if you wish ta keep up in contact wit me you can reach me at http://steamcommunity.com/id/meltedchocolate/
Awwww, Darky. ^^

But, I can understand, man. Ain't nobody got time fo' dat managing shtuffs. I'll talk to you later. I need to talk to you more often. ;~:

Stay beautiful, you whore.
[Image: 76561198037112080.png]
This marks the end of a legacy. We'll miss you Darklight. Good luck with whatever it is you do.
Shouts to world peace, and the shit we yearn for.
Sometimes I worry that we only hurry to earn more.
Sometimes I worry that we only hurry to hustle.
Forgetting why we love, and all this beautiful struggle.
You cant leave people will miss you Sad
[Image: im-watching-you.jpg]
NOOOO But we still need to find out how Bannana Cheese= Pie!?
[Image: auolpd1bb91.png]
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- Ohhh, I do the cashier at Wendy's every sat,sun and mon.
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- It's a soft job now.
(06-10-2013, 01:36 PM)ShadoHeart Wrote: NOOOO But we still need to find out how Bannana Cheese= Pie!?

The answer to everything is "The Big O".
When you are gone we all have to think "The Big O"
[Image: im-watching-you.jpg]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon