[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Battles & Bullions Minecraft Server Fund
If you'd like to contribute to the new Minecraft server, you may do so here.

Be sure your screen name can be identified when you donate so that the proper rewards can be given. A donation of $30 will allow the donor to be considered a founder of the server. A donation of $100 will secure the position of founding moderator on the server.

Note that breakage of rules can and will revoke these rewards. No amount of money can put a user above the rules.
Is the server popular or just new?
[Image: im-watching-you.jpg]
(06-07-2013, 02:59 PM)AlanTheDudeGuy Wrote: Is the server popular or just new?

Just new.
[Image: PDUmXZ6.png]
[Image: lWbyfQH.gif]
Ohh bit expencive for a new server :L
It's expensive so that we'll have a cushion on which to lean if we can't make bill payments. That amount can hold the server for 5 months. The server is just new for now, but it will be run using the same model that brought many users to Sithous for Minecraft in the first place and didn't fail until I stopped watching over it.

Normally, I wouldn't consider such an amount, but I have a plan that ensures the server's success.
OK fair enough. I take it that your are paying to host a server 24/7 and that's why u need people to pay
im sorry forim, but ill be super pissed if someone from sithous donates to you when were due for our server bill for this month and last month
[Image: war.gif]

[Image: 76561197978204513.png]

MjSpecter - 15-11-03:53 -- I just did Wendy's cashier... hard for first time
I refer you, Northir, to the disclaimer on my previous thread.
the disclaimer is irrelephant, the fact would remain, a donation to you would be a slap in the face to sky and myself
[Image: war.gif]

[Image: 76561197978204513.png]

MjSpecter - 15-11-03:53 -- I just did Wendy's cashier... hard for first time
(06-07-2013, 10:16 PM)Northir Wrote: the disclaimer is irrelephant, the fact would remain, a donation to you would be a slap in the face to sky and myself

This is off-topic but I love the way you spelled "irrelevant".
Shouts to world peace, and the shit we yearn for.
Sometimes I worry that we only hurry to earn more.
Sometimes I worry that we only hurry to hustle.
Forgetting why we love, and all this beautiful struggle.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon