[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I need advice/help
UPDATE: Hawk, you're a genius, I asked her if sheanted to hang out some time, she said "idk I got a busy schedule" don't know if that's bad, but I said "if you can just message me on here" she said alright with a smiley.

So as of now don't exactly know where I'm at, but I'm sure I'm close.
[Image: auolpd1bb91.png]
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- Ohhh, I do the cashier at Wendy's every sat,sun and mon.
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- It's a soft job now.
A genius?

Can I get that in writing and sent to my mother?

I would send a text now and then asking how she and things are doing, but do not seem desperate with fifty messages an hour. For example, ask about her sporting and how it is going. Keep it relative to her so it seems like you are interested, which is obvious that you are however I hope she is not reading this specific forum board.

Once again effort and time are key, but do not go over-board.
Save that for the MacDollar Menu when you take her on y'alls first date.
[Image: fv8ef4.jpg]
Lol, macdonalds. I'm gonna get some good money coming my way, so I'm gonna take her to chick Fil , lol. I got the sports part down, in fact she asked me first about how Football workouts were going. Then I asked her about Cheer (Dunz laugh, I think it's a sport). And yeah.

50 messages an hour? No, I'm a little educated in that, Not gonna send her a lot. I only do it when I feel it is necessary. Like yesterday, I talked with her about her new puppy dog, which suddenly went to sports, finally I asked her to hang out sometime. So yeah.
P.S. send me the address and ill send you a letter in handwriting. Or email works too.
P.P.S. we aren't going out just yet...
P.P.P.S. don't need to worry if she's on the board or not, I'm sure she doesn't know of this place.
[Image: auolpd1bb91.png]
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- Ohhh, I do the cashier at Wendy's every sat,sun and mon.
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- It's a soft job now.
If you both get along and you ask her out I'm sure she wouldn't say no its not a big deal people always get rejected but hey, that's life.
[Image: im-watching-you.jpg]
I'm just gonna stay out of this btw, I am a socially isolated person. I have not ever been seriously asked out and never been flirted with (to my knowledge) so my perspective of this kind of thing is probably not reliable in the least. So yeah... But Good Luck Shado! ^.^
I'm not a real bird.
don't tell anyone D:

[Image: h6DEF218C]

Okkk..... Maybe some day mellisuga
-slicks back hair-

So Mellisuga...

Can I interest you in some Outback? That's not a boomerang in my pouch...

[Image: f_134c7367df.jpg]
[Image: fv8ef4.jpg]
Oh baby Tongue Id wouldnt touch that
[Image: Rhino-warthog-fruity-pebbles.gif?]

"Am I the only one with out a quote?"
-Altrive
Who knows what diseases that animal has Tongue
Or because it would kick me...
[Image: Rhino-warthog-fruity-pebbles.gif?]

"Am I the only one with out a quote?"
-Altrive