[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Music interests?
Recently I've been playing alot of MonsterCat music (i.e. Drumstep, EDM, House, etc.) And I want to know what your guys' favorite music pieces are. Don't be a sarcastic SOB either, (I'm looking at you DJ and Avery Tongue).
[Image: auolpd1bb91.png]
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- Ohhh, I do the cashier at Wendy's every sat,sun and mon.
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- It's a soft job now.
I listen to alot of things, The bunny the bear, Sublime, social distortion, slightly stoopid and quite a few others.
[Image: 76561198051960325.png]
Everyone will die one day.
I just plan on deserving it.

(05-24-2013, 06:46 PM)Got Noms? Wrote: I listen to alot of things, The bunny the bear, Sublime, social distortion, slightly stoopid and quite a few others.

Band/ singer names are amazing, what genres are they in?
[Image: auolpd1bb91.png]
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- Ohhh, I do the cashier at Wendy's every sat,sun and mon.
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- It's a soft job now.
(05-25-2013, 01:15 AM)ShadoHeart Wrote: Band/ singer names are amazing, what genres are they in?

The bunny the bear is hardcore, slightly stoopid and sublime are a mix of reggae and other influences. Social distortion is punk rock.
Edit:

Two the bands Big Grin
[Image: 76561198051960325.png]
Everyone will die one day.
I just plan on deserving it.
I like some songs without lyrics I don't know why lol like: Ronald Jenkees red lemonade remix and the glitch mob stuff can get boring after a while Tongue
[Image: im-watching-you.jpg]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon