[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rahaj is sad.
I was banned for TPing and generally just chillin'. Let's be honest, there's no reason I should be unbanned because I broke the rules, but hey man. Don't let Rahaj down.

STILL THE BEST
(05-19-2013, 08:29 PM)Rahaj Wrote: I was banned for TPing and generally just chillin'. Let's be honest, there's no reason I should be unbanned because I broke the rules, but hey man. Don't let Rahaj down.

STILL THE BEST

Excuse me, but from what I understand from reading this post is that you don't want to be unbanned.

From what I do understand on reading this post is that you were banned for being annoying/trolling. If someone tells you to leave him/her alone, you should follow his/her wishes. Do you know who it is that banned you, and why you had tped back once you were probably told to leave him/her alone?
[Image: PDUmXZ6.png]
[Image: lWbyfQH.gif]
He was bending the rules, although not harmful, it was a violation of privacy, even if the victim was ok with him TPing and modding is not allowed on the server unless authorized. And if we did not care about modding and users and guests TPing around, why do we restrict them from doing so, Rahaj?
Don't mess with ANARCHY!

[Image: tt4wO.gif]

- MjSpeCter
Since you're pretty firm on this, let me just ask: Is Rahaj banned forever?
I'll tell you what, I'll remove the ban tomorrow after I get home from school because this wasn't a major infraction.
[Image: 76561198051960325.png]
Everyone will die one day.
I just plan on deserving it.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon