[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Eyeiwin is being a noob
Eyeiwin so freaking annoying he won't leave me and my friends alone and also he got one of my friends so mad that she destroyed her house she moved back to the FlatGolds which i belive its called and we even asked him nicely to leave us alone but still he wouldn't im tired of this and he should get banned big time you can even ask my friends and they would say BIG TIME
Being annoying isn't a good enough reason to ban someone, unless they are hacking/griefing there's not much we are going to do unless it gets to be a more serious problem.
[Image: 76561198051960325.png]
Everyone will die one day.
I just plan on deserving it.
dude he claimed one of my friends houses
he's such a noob
Here's a thought: Read the server rules, then tell us which rule exactly he is breaking.
Shouts to world peace, and the shit we yearn for.
Sometimes I worry that we only hurry to earn more.
Sometimes I worry that we only hurry to hustle.
Forgetting why we love, and all this beautiful struggle.
(05-19-2013, 02:27 PM)MLGPRO Wrote: Eyeiwin so freaking annoying he won't leave me and my friends alone and also he got one of my friends so mad that she destroyed her house she moved back to the FlatGolds which i belive its called and we even asked him nicely to leave us alone but still he wouldn't im tired of this and he should get banned big time you can even ask my friends and they would say BIG TIME

(05-19-2013, 06:04 PM)MLGPRO Wrote: dude he claimed one of my friends houses
he's such a noob

Just because someone stole a property doesn't mean that you can make more posts than you should. All it does it make it inconvenient. We already see your first post, and by just making more, it just means that you're probably trying to get attention. And when that happens, not as many people is going to believe in your story.

As a side note, there IS a button you can use to edit your post, or just reply to the same thread for the photo evidence. You don't need to make more threads.

Other than that, it's probably a good idea to include all the details you can about what Eyeiwin did. Also, you mentioned to refer to your friends if s/he really did annoy/take. Do you know who they are? And like what DJ said, do you know what rule was broken from this?
[Image: PDUmXZ6.png]
[Image: lWbyfQH.gif]
he got banned though mjs helped
The rules only say report people who are griefing/Hacking and not claiming houses or annoying people.
[Image: im-watching-you.jpg]
(05-23-2013, 07:48 AM)AlanTheDudeGuy Wrote: The rules only say report people who are griefing/Hacking and not claiming houses or annoying people.

^ Everyone take note of Detective Alan's discovery!

Oh and Hooray! Alan posted on a 3-day old thread! I knew you'd get the hang of it.
Shouts to world peace, and the shit we yearn for.
Sometimes I worry that we only hurry to earn more.
Sometimes I worry that we only hurry to hustle.
Forgetting why we love, and all this beautiful struggle.
3 days is always better that a few months old Big Grin getting there lol
[Image: im-watching-you.jpg]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon