[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[DENIED] xXDELTA13Xx
Minecraft Name: xXDELTA13Xx

How did you find out about this server? A couple of friends told me about it - and I've been looking to join up with one. Actually start playing them game again, you know?

What servers have you been banned from and why? I have not been banned from any servers.

Why should you be allowed to build on our world? I'm a creative individual, and I like to make usually fantasy, medieval based buildings. Castles, longhouses, ports, etc. Even a little house will do - with a nice farm next to it. I reckon I also have a degree of OCD, so I try to keep things tidy. Overall, I'm a responsible and mature builder.

Have you read and agreed to the server rules? That I have.

Do you have references? If so, list their Minecraft names (must have at least 2 if you seek to skip the approval system). I have no references, sadly. Fresh off the boat, as they say.
[Image: 2ljrkvs.jpg] <-- Nazi
Don't mess with ANARCHY!

[Image: tt4wO.gif]

- MjSpeCter
If you found out about the server from friends, how come you have no references?
Shouts to world peace, and the shit we yearn for.
Sometimes I worry that we only hurry to earn more.
Sometimes I worry that we only hurry to hustle.
Forgetting why we love, and all this beautiful struggle.
Something tells me that this is xXDELTA14Xx who is the first user we ever banned.
(03-24-2013, 04:17 PM)DeuceMac Wrote: Something tells me that this is xXDELTA14Xx who is the first user we ever banned.

So he lied on his forms?

BAN HIM AGAIN, NO MERCY.
[Image: pluoad1bb8e.png]
[Image: 50dda073afa96f2a240085e5.gif]
As stupid as that sounds, Clark, I concur. I'd rather take no chances. I countervouch.
I see he's been banned. Good work, admins. As backup, I received confirmation from one of the two people who allegedly referred him here. Their name will remain anonymous and I ask everyone to refrain from pointing fingers. The person is not a user on our servers.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon