[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Harkle1
Little side note: whoever took the beacon, didn't take the iron blocks with them.
[Image: auolpd1bb91.png]
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- Ohhh, I do the cashier at Wendy's every sat,sun and mon.
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- It's a soft job now.
And there was not an abundance of iron found in his keeping. Just diamonds and gold.
[Image: 76561198051960325.png]
Everyone will die one day.
I just plan on deserving it.
(03-27-2013, 01:06 AM)Harkle1 Wrote:
(03-26-2013, 11:55 PM)Northir Wrote: here is another note, where would you have kept the heads, as they werent in your chests pre-1.5 and they werent in your inventory? i guess i could do an ent search for the heads across the map, and inventories but something tells me the only heads i will find are mine and drew's

The heads, as I mentioned before, were group-gathered in single night spells, whereafter a wither was created, killed, and the netherstar harvested and a beacon made. They weren't stored because they were used shortly after their harvest.

What do your pictures prove beside my instillation of a hidden chest and having had valuable items within it?
In response to your request, Hidden, my mining location is out of a large series of tunnels out of an open rivine outside the town a ways. If you're at my front door and face directly away from the ocean and go straight across the plains, You should find it.

Pics or it didn't happen.
[Image: Rhino-warthog-fruity-pebbles.gif?]

"Am I the only one with out a quote?"
-Altrive
(03-27-2013, 01:06 AM)Harkle1 Wrote: -Snipped-

In response to your request, Hidden, my mining location is out of a large series of tunnels out of an open rivine outside the town a ways. If you're at my front door and face directly away from the ocean and go straight across the plains, You should find it.

I've searched the ravine (At approximately x=81, z=22) with Noms and Northir, and, after calculating how many chunks were mined in with the ravine (in at least lower than level 16, as that's the highest diamonds can spawn in, and that 1-10 diamonds spawn in a chunk (Reference)) we've came that the most possible diamonds obtainable in the area are 110 diamonds, which is equivalent to 1 stack of diamonds and 56 left over (total found was 157 diamonds, about 2 stacks with 29 left over).

Now, I'm sure we may have made a mistake, but in the case that this is not true, can you perhaps inform us of other digging sites?

I will be updating my post again later today/tomorrow, depending on your time zone. As a reminder, please refrain from lying, as your words can be used against you.
[Image: PDUmXZ6.png]
[Image: lWbyfQH.gif]
And, the statement above is assuming every chunk had the maximum number of diamonds in it, and they were able to be accessed by the walls of the cave, and how often have you gone into a cave and found 10 diamonds every 16 blocks?
(03-28-2013, 02:13 AM)HiddenDeathOrb Wrote:
(03-27-2013, 01:06 AM)Harkle1 Wrote: -Snipped-

I've searched the ravine (At approximately x=81, z=22) with Noms and Northir, and, after calculating how many chunks were mined in with the ravine (in at least lower than level 16, as that's the highest diamonds can spawn in, and that 1-10 diamonds spawn in a chunk (Reference)) we've came that the most possible diamonds obtainable in the area are 110 diamonds, which is equivalent to 1 stack of diamonds and 56 left over (total found was 157 diamonds, about 2 stacks with 29 left over).

Now, I'm sure we may have made a mistake, but in the case that this is not true, can you perhaps inform us of other digging sites?

I will be updating my post again later today/tomorrow, depending on your time zone. As a reminder, please refrain from lying, as your words can be used against you.

I have also dug in an area on the river outside the desert. If you are facing the direction of the desert, and go to that river that runs alongside and, I believe, into the desert, I have dug there too. I can't give a better description than that.
Harkle1 has now officially left the server.

S/he sent me a private chat message, saying that "I was reading through the shoutbox, and it's been made clear that I myself am not even wanted around, so I'm going to stop trying." Adding to that, s/he said: "To be honest, I don't really care all that much anymore. I don't want to appeal because I would be entering back into an unfriendly server that thinks I'm a lier and a theif. That doesn't make sense." [Raw text]

In either case, Harkle1 is gone, and so the case has been closed. As such, Harkle1's house will go on sale as Xaol had posted. Do not ask me the price that Harkle1's house will be; I am not handling house prices.

This thread is now officially closed.
[Image: PDUmXZ6.png]
[Image: lWbyfQH.gif]
Finished with this, please move on with your day.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon