• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A day in the life of Avery
You may ask, "wtf is wrong with that guy"
Or
"wtf was he thinking"
This is what I was thinking.

This thread makes no sence?
[Image: im-watching-you.jpg]
(05-23-2013, 07:46 AM)AlanTheDudeGuy Wrote: This thread makes no sence?

Alan, WHAT DID WE TELL YOU YOU'RE GROUNDED YOUNG MAN
but dad watdidido
YOU POSTED ON A DEAD THREAD NOW STOP NECROING
DJ GET OVER HERE AND CLOSE THIS.
If you dwell on what was, you'll be blind as to what is. But you can always learn from what was to make what is better.
-XiaoXiaoMan

[Image: 76561198047427978.png]
This thread is actually not too old compared to some of the others that have been recently necro'd.

Nero, he was legitimately confused since he doesn't know Avery. You'd be lying if you told me that you understood Avery the first time you meet him.

And Alan, this thread wasn't too bad, but you should still be checking the top-left corner of every post. If it's more than a few months old, let it rot, or tell and Admin that you think the thread is too old to be relevant. Another thing you should know is that whenever you're in a forum (ex. Media & Music), the further you scroll down through the threads, the older they are going to be and more likeley that they are irrelevant and should be left alone.

You'll get the hang of this.. eventually..
Shouts to world peace, and the shit we yearn for.
Sometimes I worry that we only hurry to earn more.
Sometimes I worry that we only hurry to hustle.
Forgetting why we love, and all this beautiful struggle.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon