[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

No More
Decapitation has been removed. Currently existing player heads will not be taken away, but you can NEVER get another one.

I got complaints outside of the game that the server had become a headhunting competition, so I decided to end it altogether.

Sorry if you don't like it, but I'm sick of it all.
Thank You, i had to use the back exit of my house to escape Xaol THREE TIMES, this is a relief.
If you dwell on what was, you'll be blind as to what is. But you can always learn from what was to make what is better.
-XiaoXiaoMan

[Image: 76561198047427978.png]
i was trolling people asking for their heads, because honestly its all i have left to collect, and if another player wants to collect heads i really dont see an issue, even in a hostile way, but it really irritates me that people have to complain about a plugin because someone is killing them or attempting to kill them, as that happens to be apart of our server as a general rule, i dont think it needed to be removed, while that isnt my decision i still greatly protest to its removal
[Image: war.gif]

[Image: 76561197978204513.png]

MjSpecter - 15-11-03:53 -- I just did Wendy's cashier... hard for first time
(03-09-2013, 07:30 PM)Nero35 Wrote: Thank You, i had to use the back exit of my house to escape Xaol THREE TIMES, this is a relief.

What? I specifically told you I was joking.

Shouts to world peace, and the shit we yearn for.
Sometimes I worry that we only hurry to earn more.
Sometimes I worry that we only hurry to hustle.
Forgetting why we love, and all this beautiful struggle.
Wait wha-
I didn't even know we had that mod XD
But I suppose it makes killing less... appealing to normal citizens Tongue
I'm not a real bird.
don't tell anyone D:

[Image: h6DEF218C]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon