[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Spoilers for all!!
Boredom can come in handy apparently. Because of it I went over to the terraria website and stumbled on these:

http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/official-terraria-irc-plugdj-spoilers-thread.96063/

Look at the beauty! It's amazing!
[Image: auolpd1bb91.png]
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- Ohhh, I do the cashier at Wendy's every sat,sun and mon.
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- It's a soft job now.
Omg! Half damage PvP! New character menu (They need to add a turban!)!
More items! Rare monsters!
AMAZIN!

Wow, I can't wait! This might actually make me more active on terraria, with the rare monsters and amount of new items, it would make for more interesting adventures and even new blocks for building.
I hope there is more illuminated blocks (like demonite bricks!), I love building with those ;).

Thank you for sharing this Shadow! I can't wait! :D
Don't mess with ANARCHY!

[Image: tt4wO.gif]

- MjSpeCter
I'm about excited as you are! But the very rough release date makes me kinda sad because its so far away.
[Image: auolpd1bb91.png]
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- Ohhh, I do the cashier at Wendy's every sat,sun and mon.
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- It's a soft job now.
I'm just glad Terraria isn't done yet. It had more potential than they stopped with at first. The only issue now is this: Server Plugins. Yes, we could all play singleplayer. But, if we wanna play with our Sithous friends, we would have to wait for TShock to update. And, even then, expect the problems we used to have. Hopefully, there won't be as many, but look at it this way, it's a possibility.

Still like I said, glad Terraria isn't a finished project yet. A big thanks to Redigit for bringing it back up. Let's see how Starbound will compete with it. >w>
[Image: 76561198037112080.png]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon