[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

To: Rebels, From: Falconport
Anarchists, you'll be pleased to know that I will be gone the majority of the day tomorrow, and I won't be back until later in the evening. But, I must rain on your parade just a little bit.

You are free to do as you would normally while I'm gone, but when I return, I plan to continue and finish writing the Falconport Legal Constitution. As we do this, I expect the rebellion to keep their distance as what we are doing is totally peaceful, and interrupting such a meeting is what got Noms banned. Once we finish the constitution, I'll announce it to the server and operations may continue as normal, because, if it's not too late, the FCA will begin their training right after (location undisclosed).

Thank you for your cooperation.
Noms got banned!?!?
*GASP*
. . .
What'd Noms do anyways? o-o
By the way, rainy parades are awesome. :3
Alllllsoooo... *ahem* Don't you think a freaking constitution is a bit serious for Minecraft, a.k.a. a virtual game which is not real?
Just saying, if there are too many rules in a game (which is pretty much all for fun and fun for all) it could get not-fun.
I'm not a real bird.
don't tell anyone D:

[Image: h6DEF218C]

(03-01-2013, 10:25 PM)mellisuga Wrote: Noms got banned!?!?
*GASP*
. . .
He summoned a wither in the middle of falconport
Lots of innocent people died.
If you dwell on what was, you'll be blind as to what is. But you can always learn from what was to make what is better.
-XiaoXiaoMan

[Image: 76561198047427978.png]
It was hilarious, I giggled a bit.
[Image: Rhino-warthog-fruity-pebbles.gif?]

"Am I the only one with out a quote?"
-Altrive
Guess I'll be finding a place to hide...
A constitution is not too serious. This will give us a chance to bring even MORE fun things into Falconport, like people running for office and campaigning. It will also allow for a fair system of justice where the court actually has a system and schedule to follow (as opposed to "GUILTY I SAW HIM" /jail).
that doesn't sound fun, sounds boring as heck.
It could be fun-er if more people played on the server, but at most we have 20 different players playing.
Most we've ever had on at one time is like, 16 right?
Although if I do recall, certain court systems aren't really the most effective in certain situations...
*computing*
Will you be using the principle "Innocent until proven guilty?"
I'm not a real bird.
don't tell anyone D:

[Image: h6DEF218C]

Well that's just it. We don't know until the committee decides. Also, this is postponed until tomorrow due to my late return.
(03-01-2013, 11:53 PM)Nero35 Wrote:
(03-01-2013, 10:25 PM)mellisuga Wrote: Noms got banned!?!?
*GASP*
. . .
He summoned a wither in the middle of falconport
Lots of innocent people died.
Wait..
Doing that is against the rules? Just seems like mass murder to me.
He got banned for a lot more reasons than that. Skylar, Xaol, and I had a meeting about the whole issue. Let's all forget about that.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon