[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

We Have A Problem
So last night, after all was fine in the world, someone griefed the Falconport City Minecart Rail Station. I distinctly remember someone saying that they planned to blow up some rails, but I didn't take it seriously and the server logs were rotated last night, so there's no finding out who said it unless someone remembers.

If anyone remembers who said it, post below. If you are the only who made the trap, confess in this thread and your punishment will be much lighter than if you are turned in by someone else.

You have 24 hours.
Is there no protection?
dun mayk senc
I suggested booby-trapping the rails, but I didn't mean anything by it nor do I think that's what you were thinking of when the rail were griefed.
Shouts to world peace, and the shit we yearn for.
Sometimes I worry that we only hurry to earn more.
Sometimes I worry that we only hurry to hustle.
Forgetting why we love, and all this beautiful struggle.
(02-23-2013, 08:42 PM)Avery Wrote: Is there no protection?
dun mayk senc

Eckzaktimundo.

What's the normal punishment, and what's the lighter one? You might aswell show how 'light' the lighter punishment is.

Also it seems like it'd be a pretty low chance for anymore to remember, people threaten each other all the time.
[Image: 2rr5206.jpg]
Actually no they don't. Do you even play on the Minecraft server?

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon